Reviews for Sabaku no Potter
Lady Nyshah chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
Slytherin for Harry. Its his personality and he will be with gaara. Can't. Wait for more!
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 7/9/2014
And with that last sentence, he has sealed his fate. No shinobi will ever trust him now.
Alimpson chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Have Harry be sorted into Slytherin- after all wizards have very little logic, and apparently in canon it was mostly Slytherins in the Death Eaters. Therefore, their parents were ... inconvenienced... by Voldemort's downfall. So most of them will try to kill him, and he can at least maim them in self defense. Since most wizards have not been trained to question anything or everything, (or for logic), they will, despite maiming, keep trying.
Although they have to learn eventually...
Lunary chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Okay I think Harry will atract Voldi this way and have a feeling he might be paired either with Sasuke or another one from the Rookies while he will probably respect Naruto as much as Gaara will come to do.

Because I think you're going to pair Gaara with our dear Naruto.

As for the part of Harrys personality I think he will clash with most of Hogwarts but hmm maybe not with the twins and I think I look forward to the update.

Regards,
Lunary
H.E.A chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
LOVE THE STORY AND HOW YOUR KEEPING A BODY COUNT AT THE END. I HOPE YOU CONTUINE YHIS STORY BECAUD UT ROCKS!
TNM-Writer chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
Kufufufu... Make more chapters.
Me chapter 3 . 1/30/2013
This is one of very few where naruto characters go to england that actually seems to work!
And on top of that, it's actually a good story too...

Unfortunately it's been a while since last update... hopefully you'll find some more inspiration for it :)
SquiggytheMage chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
funny and want more!
Maggie-baka chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
You do have a penchant for darkfics.
Wolka chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
pretty funny. shame your not continuing it seemingly.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Have Harry sorted into Gryffindor, if only to continue being with his team and continue to be a pain in the ass to everybody in the Wizarding World with his ninja-ness.

Also, loved the chapter. :D
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Well harry is in the lead for now i wonder how long until Gaara catches up.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I wonder who gaara will almost kill or kill with his sand first.
mattcun chapter 3 . 10/24/2011