Reviews for Self Tanner
Ribeana Girl chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
i LOVE THIS

TELING ALL MY FRIENDS
FriendofFoes chapter 2 . 11/27/2009
I totally agree. The twilight fandom has gone out of hand. The movie were good and the book were better (Breaking Dawn is a little iffy) but Stephenie and the entire franchise has just gone in a death sprial to the ground. I have done the same thing with my Twilight fanfics - I am not finishing them. Just looking at them makes me feel like...

Sorry, going on a rant. Forgive me.

I think that Meyer's fame has gotten too big. Her books are good, not God-worthy.
Wrandom Writer chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Hehe. That is kinda funny. An orange edward...Tehee..
VampireGoil chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
hilarious! i love it. i don't think i will ever be able to look at any type of spray-tan again.
lucyv chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Hilarious!
omgitsmiranda chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
haha i love this. Its funny. Nice idea!

-Miranda33
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
OHMIGOD! Ur story was soo funny I can't even...hahaha...I can't even ty-...TYPE WRITE!

Man he spray tanned himself everywhere! Hahaha oh dear lord! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! man that was a great story! SO funny. I totally loved it.
CocaColaVampiress chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
OMG lmao I burst out laughing when Emmett said, "You weren't supposed to put it EVERYWHERE!" and then I just died at the end. I love your stories! You should totally make them longer! Also, I was wondering, you know your story Torture? Do you mind if I continue it?
a.little.whimsy chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Hahahaha! I can only imagine...Im gonna crack up every time I see a bottle of self-tan, or something orange:)

Very funny:)
Araven14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Wow, orange dye? I think I might have to try this out on my friend... ;)

Hahaha, not supposed to put the tanner everywhere, hahaha. Self tanner on a vampire, *sigh* what was Edward thinking?
LaMouline chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh, I love it!
Vanwa Lullaby chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
lmao!

i fell out of my chair laughing
yesiwritefanfiction chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
haha

i can see why orange would be her favorite

im prolly going to laugh whenever someone mentions the color orange

or when im eating on orange
Ali.Wolfe.XoXo.OxOx chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
That was Hillarious Guess what orange is my favourite colour now Lol you rock Keep writing your really good Love Always I Luv Jasper Hale 4 EternityXo
Twilight.Taco chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

He...hehee...I think orange is my fav color now, too...er...

Great job!