Reviews for Nice to Know You
Kubikiri chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
what, have you totally forgotten about this story or something. It's funny and i would like an update...
ddd chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
HIlarious ending
QUEENJJ123ABCRESPECTBABY chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
end of july has been monthes ago! im sure you have some sort of an idea by now, right? please! do it at least for one reader?
Kage Kui chapter 4 . 7/9/2007
keep on going with this story
HikaruOfArrow chapter 4 . 7/1/2007
Great chapter!
MrFailure chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Ahh!

Sumimasen, it should be "prevent Sasuke from killing Oro,..."

hehe
MrFailure chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
Hoi hoi! (weird laugh, nothin else)

This, I must say this is a very original idea!

But I wonder: how old are they(Naruto/Sasuke) i can't tell because 1) Naruto is the Hokage so he should be older than at least 18,

2) You said (quote)"up until chapter 343 has happened in this story. Sasuke, however, hasn’t killed, or even attempted to kill Orochimaru." (end quote)

so did Naruto interrupt that and is still 15 years old, or did you decide to prevent Sasuke to kill Oro, and have a long timeskip from chap 343 to until the story takes place?

Please answer that, pm me, or tell it in the author note in the beginning of the next chap or something, because it is really confusing!

Last of all this:

I know, I know doing this seriously decreases the quality of an awsome story, but

UPDATE SOON!
KaboomingKitsune-LookWhoBlewUpTheToilet chapter 4 . 5/25/2007
Yay! Update!
Opalynne chapter 4 . 5/22/2007
Oh, whens the next chappie coming? Update soon, kay?
Kagi no Tensai chapter 4 . 5/18/2007
That is hilarious and the best! I love it! Update soon!
Unresolved Sexual Tension chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
I send my love to you... :D

I serouisly loev this fic. Keep going!
Backstagewriter chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
XD! great, sasuke's like a mom...er dad to naruto. XD! keep going, you're doing a great job with the plot and everything. i'm so glad this isn't a yoai fiction. (no offsense to anyone who like it) i don't like it, it makes me feel sick. any way, hope you'll update soon. :3
LightingFox101 chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
i cant wait till the next chapter
Amarr chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
Whoot! You wrote more! -dances- well, cutting it off is better than not posting at all. I can't believe Naruto met a gossiper, he has the worst luck sometimes(But, then again, he also has impossibly good luck when it is needed) I love the aura of doom that comes along with Sasuke, very good! -waits eagerly for more-
Anonymous Sister of the Author chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
that suna lady was creepy! keep up the good work and update soon please! why did it take sasuke 45 minutes to find naruto? it should have been obvious!

ASOTA