Reviews for Venting Is Healthy
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Dude! This is just soo Awesome! I thought i was the only one that liked them toeghter .i mean they never even talked in the book, though i didnt even read ir. I glanced at it. But i love this And i hope u write more on them. It was IC! Gahhh. More!
T. Taiyoo chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Yay, i love it! In fact, i like more Hiro and Takeshi, but Hikaru and Takeshi was just cute.
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 9/29/2008

Someone does love you after all. Maybe. D

I wasn't too sure that you could really get any fanfiction out of Princess Ai, but I've been proved wrong. v

...any chance of a sequel? DD
Megami-Sama Nayru chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Oh good grief, and here I thought this fandom had no good writers~!

Thank you firstly, for giving poor Hikaru some attention- he didn't get enough face time in the manga in my opinion, as awesome as he was. Secondly, thank you for the sheer amount of laughs I got out of this due to the poor thing's thought process~! And thirdly, thank you for tossing Takeshi and Hikaru together- because I ship them a bit, and finding this about made my day~
SAINT VINCENT chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
oh gosh i *really* loved this!

the way u slowly made their relationship,

that was awesome! :D

i agree that theres totally not enough princess ai stories! its depressing...
Angiie Autopsy chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
man, I loved that last line! Great fic!
Abby chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Yay! Bravo! Encore!

I *loved* this, you should update soon :)
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
We don't have many Princess Ai stories. i wonder why...

But this was nice! i liked it.
TheDramaticMonarch chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I haven't read the last two volumes of "Princess Ai" in quite a while so bear with me if my memory is a bit hazy regarding Hikaru and Takeshi's relationship in the manga.

Now this is definitely an interesting pairing. I probably never would have thought of this but you definitely managed to keep me intrigued about this pairing through the strength of your writing. You had some great descriptions and visuals and I really liked the idea of a gym setting, especially the way you wrote the punching bag scenes. Most importantly, I loved seeing the way Takeshi and Hikaru's attitudes naturally progressed toward each other. It felt realistic to me because the problem with most slashy stories is that they seem to hop into bed three paragraphs in.

Overall, I really enjoyed this one-shot and I'm still very interested in the direction this new "bond" may take...and this is coming from someone who isn't a huge slash fan!

Well done!