Reviews for Soul Song
SusanC chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Beautifully written. I've never thought of Voyager in this way. What an inspiring moment when Kathryn took the helm and she and Voyager healed each other.
bina W chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was well
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
beautiful storytelling and so true the bond between Janeway and voyager. So many times she has been referred to as the Heart of the ship and crew. I imagine Tom may get jealous if she saw her flying skills! What happens next in the story? To me it feels as if its not quite finished yet, just a little extra something.
Megara79 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This was an impressive piece of work. I almost felt like I was the one at the helm, you described the feeling so thoroughly! I have read all your stories now, and though I haven't commented on all of them I have been equally impressed by all. I hope you'll post something new soon!
Kura chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Fantastic story. Such a wonderfully well written insight into Kathryn and Voyager itself. Bravo!
RingWarriorAzec2113 chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Wow! This is an amazing piece of writing. All I can say is wow!
Le'letha chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This is very good! The fact that I can hear Kate Mulgrew's voice say 'That's my girl' tells me that you've done a very good job with this story. I would absolutely recommend this as an 'introduction' to Voyager, as you touch on all the relevant points of cast, character (different from cast), and setting.

By the way, I completely agree with Janeway about ships being people. I write stories about that idea myself, only I've focused on the Enterprise-D so far. I'm glad to see someone take on Voyager. Well done.
GrandEclectus chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Gorgeous writing! Thanks!
Lady of Light77 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I must say that this was wonderful. For a few moments I was totally caught up weaving and ebbing of the ship. Very well done.
Wisegal chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I cannot believe there haven't been more reviews of this piece. I was absolutely enthralled from beginning to end. You really nailed Janeway's character. Well done.
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Nice mood piece! So sad at the beginning...and so happy at the end. Good job.