Reviews for Silence and the Sonnet
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
I wish I had words to describe how I felt after reading this but it seems impossible to come up that is anywhere near the beauty and magnificence and even peace this seems story seems to bring. I don't really know what else to say but... beautiful.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
what a wonderfull story!

i really loved the way you told this story!
devilssmile666 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Wow, this was awesome! Keep up the excellent work!
smokeinmirror chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
This is exactly what I would like to see as a resolution to the whole MSCK arc. The Sara that I love will never go down without a fight. It's so much more in character than having Grissom being the knight in the shining armor and Sara being the damsel in distress. Now I could only hope that the resolution that TPTB have in mind is at least half as good as what you have here.
Ricker23 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This is beautiful and so how I want the season to end…or at least how Season 8 starts out. *fingers crossed* It is also true to Sara; she would keep on searching for a way to help herself. Sure, she wants her knight in shining armor, or as you so eloquently put it, "her geek in police-issued windbreaker." But the Sara we've seen onscreen would not simply wait around to be found; she would fight to the end to save herself.

Thanks for restoring a bit of MY sanity after the events of the past few days.

my apologies if this comes through twice; when I hit send, it suddenly took me completely out of the review screen…grumbles)
Elialys chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Pf I'm obviously cursed. Because every time I review one of your stories, the alerts are down, it's crazy!

Anyway, no rambling today! No marriage proposal either. Not because I don't love you anymore, no (because I still do, really!), but because you deserve a quite normal review for once LOL! *tries to ignore the fact that she already wrote...6 sentences completely useless*

*sigh*

You know, I'm a big big sucker for angst. And I'm a huge fan of your fics. YOU wrote something about the OHMYGODTHEKILLINGANGST!final, so I couldn't NOT love it!

The spoilers are killing me as well, and your took on it was awesome. You made it oohh so angsty. Giving us drops of hope, but never saying "don't worry, she's going to be fiine". My lip is the only thing hating you right now, because I bit hit hard :p But my heart LOVES you, that's for sure! Your use of the sonnet...*purr* So good! I really love how she thinks of it to calm herself down. And the last part is jut perfect, really, REALLY moving, when Grissom prays and cries for her *will NOT cry with him*

I’m sure I’m not the only one saying that, but I want the next season premier to use your fic, because it HAS to be this way. Sara fighting for her life, and Grissom finding her in time
mossley chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This is simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
The Smoose chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
that last bit was so sad. i loved it!
Forensic Nurse chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Much better ending then the one predicted by spoilers. Thanks for giving a positive spin to it! I loved how she flashed back to him reading to her to keep herself calm.
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
so so so so so so good! Love your version so much. Never thought I might actually find Grissom praying so damn fine, ut hell yes he is.
sky m chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
from your pen to TPTB's ears... this would be a perfect flashback for next seasons opening :-) Thanks!
doomcherries chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
If this isn't how it pans out in the finale, I will cry. That was absolutely breathtaking.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
omg beautiful, I can only hope the show is wonderful as your story!
gsrshipper chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Sniff, that was so sad and touching at the same time. I hope it really plays out like this on screen. :) Thank you so much for having a hormonal Friday and sharing this piece with us! :D
Peggy47 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Beautiful story-Beautifully written.

The Hail Mary Prayer concludes with an appeal for sinners and especially for help at the hour of death. If that happens, his sobs will not be the only ones heard.