Reviews for Broken Constellations
Inkfire chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Amazing amazing amazing
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is sad, but I like the metaphors you use. Quite well done.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Gorgeous imagery! I love the diamonds against velvet night, how you look at the Blacks almost abstractly. Great drabble :)
not my daughter chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I'm trying to piece together words here to form a somewhat readable review, and failing miserably. All I can say is that the imagery in this piece completely pulled me in. The whole theme of the stars has been done before, but you made it very original, although I can't really say how. Bravo.

There are tiny typos, which distract a little from the beauty of the fic, but that's pretty much all I can give you in the way of constructive criticism.
DreamingIce chapter 1 . 5/18/2007
Wow. That was a beautiful drabble that sums up the House of Black perfectly! I loved the mention of 'even the star are doomed to die'. Very powerful image there.

Well Done!
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Wow. I liked this- scratch that- thoroughly enjoyed this. Your diction was just excellent. The tone that was sustained throughout this was just...superb. I can't believe that this doesn't have any reviews.

The imagery was spectacular.

"They had been diamonds against the velvet night, bright, pure and strong."

Probably my favorite line. I'm envious of your ability to convey so much in not so many words. Excellent job on this. I apologize if I'm not making very much sense, but every so often I come across a gem like this that just leaves me slightly speechless.