Reviews for Catwoman's sidekick
Anonimo chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Me parece un poco exagerado la diferencia de edad de los chicos 17 y 12 ,es un abismo,el es solo un niƱo, por favor.
anonimo chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Los nombres de los personajes estan mal escritos lo correcto es : RICHARD GRAYSON, SELINA KYLE .
GraysonGirl chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
ah Teen love, always so exadgerated and cute. Poor Dick getting all worked up like that,

one little thing though: Dick's second name is Grayson, not Gracie
GraysonGirl chapter 4 . 12/15/2007
haha- go nightingale! Even though it was undoubtedly a mean trick it was still hialrious and clever. Not the best situation for Bruce to be caught in though.
GraysonGirl chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
aww, very sweet how Robin and Nightingale have the same sort of relationship as Batman and Catwoman, a nice little parody there
Aaronpoe chapter 19 . 5/20/2007
Jesus... You'll Be In My Heart? Alright, that's interesting. It's hard for me to imagine Dick singing, but hey, it's alright. At this point in his life, he should be hollowed and bitter... like all Bat people should be. but I digress...

not bad. Not bad at all. I can't help but wonder what Selina would think if she found out the reason she disappeared was because Dick pulled her into the future... and I'd like to know where the time travel tech came from. Hey, that kinda stuff matters to me, and there are pretty much no time travelers in the Batman continuity.

Spider-Man 3? Hehe. I hope she likes it...

Back in my day, we used to attack evil beings with swords and fire-sticks...
Ratdogtwo chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
good work keep going.
Ratdogtwo chapter 11 . 4/26/2007
nicw story so far keep up the good work
FelineFriendly chapter 9 . 4/23/2007
This is really good! I hope you continue. There's just one slight problem, though. Chapter nine was just a basic repeat of the last paragraph of chapter eight. You might want to fix that.