Reviews for Mother
Seto-fan1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
It's a shame you didn't make more Vampire Hunter D fanfic. There's simply not enough to go around. I'd love to see an M rated fanfic of yours revolving around the relationship with Carmilla and the Sacred Ancestor leading up to her impalement.
Larisa chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Amazing story! Thank you very much!
Aldedron chapter 5 . 12/10/2010
Wow, this was so very, VERY sad, but poignant and meaningful and full of boundless symbolism. Absolutely beautiful
Haltia chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I loved the story. It's well written, it has characters fitting to the world and I have to say, I admire the way you entwine two stories in each chapter. Thank you for the effort you put in it . It was refreshing to read, and gave me few ideas of my own, even if I don't write fanfics. Keep up the good work!
Kemurikat chapter 5 . 7/4/2007
Absolutely beautiful.

I enjoyed your interesting take on D's origins.
Kitala chapter 5 . 5/2/2007
Awesome story! I've fallen in love with your characters, who just seem to 'come alive' so naturally! Please, please continue with this soon!

P.S.- I love Malacca's name. So original!
Kusumita chapter 5 . 4/27/2007
I must say that this is one of the most accomplished writings in fanfiction I have ever read. It's most certainly a highlight in the VHD section and it absolutely blew me away. I read it all in one go and I was entirely engulfed delightfully. There were no spelling or grammatical errors to be picked up and the descriptions were literally so much like the novels.

I'm still in shock at how wonderful it was.
The Sacred and Profane chapter 5 . 4/24/2007
Very excellent job. No real evident grammar mistakes and you got the characters down right. Your OC's were great too. I loved the way you incorporated all the VHD information we know so far. Keep up the good work Giraffe-dono.