Reviews for Dream Storm
CheshireCat19 chapter 5 . 6/26/2012
OMGOMGOMG please finish this story I want to know if Matt makes it and what happens with Jeff?
Jakki Zayne chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
OH MY GAWD! D: MATTTTT D: Must have update now!
EXPANDYOURIMAGINATION chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
THIS IS A REALLY GOOD STORY ONE OF THE BEST IVE READ IN AWHILE GOOD JOB HUN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

AmBeRoSiA
RatedXforXtreme chapter 3 . 6/16/2009
Hey, great job on the story, I love it! I have something like that in my mind, but don't know how to get it started. Great job, btw, to get the Hardy Bros to 'hook up'. *giggle*

Happy hunting!
SadisticEyes chapter 5 . 6/8/2009
Aw! I love this story! You should update it! And if you aren't finishing it I will continue it for you if you want? 3
Dracula'sBowGirl chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
I read this story and loved it so far. I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope you are able to get it out soon! XD
Jeffro'sNightlyDelight chapter 5 . 12/20/2008
Are you going to finish this? i really really like it...
Raquel Leal chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
prety cool! But, where is the rest of it?
barbiedoll chapter 5 . 9/25/2008
Hey, luv the story. Why, you stop writing? This has got great potential. Have been more than a year since you stopped to write. Will you consider writing some more on this? Thanks.
Kat RoadKill chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Oh that was amazing!

Dont tell me that was the end!

Please finish it.

I wanna know what happens to Matt.

TTYL

Kat
Knife-Of-Romance-my-nemesis chapter 5 . 4/16/2008
I see that it's been a long time since you,ve updated and i really hope that you didn't gave this story up cauz' it's so damn good! i love the Hardyz and i really love youre writing style. you just have a way to described toughts that i really like.

hope to read more ;)

PS- Don't listen the dumbasses that could be flaming you, i think this is great. if they can't understand, then they shouyld just go read something else.
DeathByBeauty chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
This is trash. Incest is disgusting and so is you're writing. Please stop already! Holy hell!

You put the name of Hardys to shame ass wipe!
Sparkylovesfire chapter 5 . 7/10/2007
ok i have been very patient with your story.i was hoping you would update before I had to say MORE PLEASE!
WonderSkeet chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
it was good cant wate for him to get there
JNHwwe chapter 5 . 6/19/2007
Love it...loved the hole gum ball lotto hair dye thing LMAO...think its great keep it up and ill keep reading