Reviews for A Hand to Hold
LaurenRickens chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
I believe the symbolism of the diner scene is to show how Bella feels free without Edward hovering over her. What do you think?
miley3939 chapter 5 . 5/24/2009
.lov it
christinemarie13 chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
This made me so sad. Yeah Bella made a mistake, but in this instance I felt sorry for her. Sometimes I just scoff and think that Bella should get what is coming to her, but this story really got to me. I wished she didn't have to hurt Edward or anyone else with it. You did I wonderful job if you make me feel sorry for Bella in a situation like this. I can't wait for more from you. :)
EmmettIsMyLife chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY! I love emmett and bella stories. there needs to be more out there.
Twitchy Insomniac chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
I really liked it! I couldn't quite figure out why it was rated that way, but still, the writing was awesome!
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
The more fanfics I read, the more Anti-Edward I get. Bella needs to get together with Emmett. Those are my preferences. I know that so far, this review prob. doesn't make sense, so I'll get to the point. This is so far the best, perfect Emmett/Bella fanfic I've read. Keep it up.
m r s . w r i t i n g chapter 5 . 4/19/2008
Love the name, and love how Edward forgave Bella. The moral shows that real love consists of apologies, forgivness, and commitment. Hope other readers see that too, other than just a romance.

Love the hidden moral,

m r s . a u t h o r chapter 1 . 4/18/2008

Anyway, I like Emmet, especially since it's played by Kellan Lutz. He's hot. I like it. Very romantic.
assuit chapter 5 . 3/24/2008
Love the story bravo
Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
That was the most well writen chapter I have ever read on here! I loved the fluff! I think you have topped as fav. author on here! you have an anazing talent. I loved this chapter it was defenitly the best! i also loved the fluff and fighting!

Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
You threaten them and still only get 4 reviews! isn't it insanity? I love this story and I don't think you need my help!

Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
I like this story! Did you know there are very FEW EmmettxBella Stories and like a ton JasperxBella! I was looking for emmett bella when I found this one!

Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
At least it was a short and sweet A/N:!

Amber is a Jasper's girl chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was an amzing chapter! It was also really long! Usually long chapters can't hold my attention, but this one did! It was awesome! I lvoe it!

Tamza chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
that was so cute but what happend to emmette in the end?o duz rose find out now that would go down liek a far tin a space suit lmao awsome story luv
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »