Reviews for Red
Mila Rose chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Intense is the word for it. I'm not exactly a fan of this pairing either, but who is to denial a wonderful fanfic some praise?
Pookster chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Omg. Even thought you said you didn't like this pairing much, I love the way you made it work so well! (Up until the end at least.) I actually am a fan of this pairing. Lol. Thank you so much for a great story.
amymaybe chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
wow! this was really good! i lvoed the tension! It would be great if you wrote more of it- but i think this is just awesome as a one shot!
Captain of L'Emeraude chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
oh wow. i like! Severus/Hermione is a difficult pairing, but you did a great job! Please write more!
Sarabi chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Oh wow...I really liked that! Very intense! Wish you would continue ;)
Nea Syzitisi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I'm devastated that it's over. I'd love to see it continued.
snapebaby27 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Different... wasn't expecting that but liked it nonetheless.
RidDles girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow!

This fic has definitely got some future! Please continue it, I hope she sees him again soon.
Bailadora chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aww, you're one of the people who thinks Snape is evil?

Ah, well, I really liked this nonetheless. Will there be more?
booklover7 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Please tell me you're going to update this! You've left too much possibility to leave it as a one-shot. Please continue this and update quickly!
amsev chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I would have to say that you really need to continue this tantalizing beginning!
notwritten chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Interesting
Marlina chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Brilliant! But are you sure you don't want to write more?

I mean, it sort of feels like a cliff-hanger.

I want to know what Hermione would do and what Snape would do next. If Snape is a wanted man, then there must be a reason why he's even so bold as to be there and request to dance with her.
jenn chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Actually I find this to be an excellent start. You should add more. But that is just my humble opinion.
britt chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
i love it and im a draco/harry girl you sod make more please
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »