Reviews for Four Brothers: Random Drabbles & Tales
Luxmint chapter 20 . 2/6/2008
Hey those are AMAZING stories but if you do make more please don't make them Slash i really hate reading about that not just cause it's slash but cause it's jackie and i feel like he if he was real would hate it

but keep up the AMAZING work
Whilom chapter 20 . 5/19/2007
This was beautiful, and I loved the repetition of that line. It added alot of meaning, and inspired me to write something new about Jack's death... Jack is just such a contradiction: he's seen so much of life but in some aspects he still has this idealism that's in some ways strengthened by the harsh things he has been through.
Whilom chapter 18 . 5/19/2007
This line was great: **He couldn’t just say, “Baby, I know you wanna have sex real bad right now, but I’m just not ready, I need more time...As a matter of fact, I'm gonna save myself for marriage.. Can you wait ten more years?" **

Aww, Jackie, you're just so cute! I like how you motioned at Jack's contradictory maturity-he's not ready for something but he can recognize that about himself and be mature about it. Great job!
HaloFin17 chapter 20 . 5/19/2007
Sniffle, sniffle ( Oh, Lucise, if this is your last installment here, it's a great way to go out! Excellent flow and rhythm, beautiful imagery and structure - loved it! I hope your muses inspire some more, but if not, thanks for these random little drabbles and tales D

Luv ya!

HaloFin17 chapter 19 . 5/13/2007
Lucise, this is a perfect Mother's Day fic! So sweet how Bobby's protective of his mom D Very, very fitting, I enjoyed it tremendously!

Lovebuggy chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
that was cute! u had the boys' reactions pegged!
silenceinlight chapter 18 . 5/9/2007
Lovely! I really can't get enough of the way you write the boys together, it's perfect! Poor Jack. It's understandable that he should be so hesitant about having sex.

As for the last chapter, I absolutely loved it. It's very sad for Jack but very interesting to read about his past. Well done well done. I can't wait for more!
HaloFin17 chapter 18 . 5/9/2007
Lol, this one was really cute, but thoughtful at the same time. I love the brotherly interaction! "You know I only call you nicknames because I love you" D Greatness! Keep it up, Lucise!

OtherBlueGirl chapter 18 . 5/8/2007
That was to sweet, girl. Keep 'em coming. Sarah
HaloFin17 chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
POOR JACKIE! ( I'm afraid that's all I've got to say this time...

Lovebuggy chapter 17 . 5/6/2007
yeah, i was wondering what was gonna go wrong. shame really, cuz amy seemed like a wonderful person. but hey, if he hadn't been fucked up, he never would have been in a movie, and he never would have had really cool older brothers, so i guess it all worked out for the best! ...in a sad, tragic, really horrible way...
sykee chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
Aww this is so cute!
Lovebuggy chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
::inhale:: AW! that's so cute! bobby's such a hardass, but he seems like he would be so good with little kids! ahh, the love between a uncle and niece! lol
silenceinlight chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
Aw, this was so sweet.

And she did visit him! Well, I'm assuming that this takes place before Jack dies.
HaloFin17 chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
Ah, the innocence of youth! An excellent contrast against Bobby's hardened personality, it did make me smile D

ttyl, Lucise!