Reviews for Twister
dna2000 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
wow! that was HOT! i can't believe you wrote a story that quickly and that well! keep it up :)
lia chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
love it. absolutely perfect.
iyasunflower chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great one shot. very hot, never imagined playing twister as a foreplay. LOL
girlygirl1212 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
So sweet. I've always played twister fully dressed and only with shots... Love it, it was really cute.
lexhuntzberger chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I loved it Aluv. Thanks for sending me the link :)
hellishrose chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
What a great story. I love one-shots that explore missing scenes. You are one of my favorite writers. I love your other stories which are filled with a variety of emotions but this piece is so great because it is great fluff/smutty ("Smuff") and yet you still have such a cute/original plot. For me these piece left me with such a great feeling. Today was my b-day and what a great present for me to have-a great smuff piece by one of my favorite authors! Keep up the great work!
kiss goodnight chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
love it, as always. its impossible not to love something you write. anywho id love a sequel or maybe another chapter?..but of course id love another update on one of your stories too. :)
Hopes2High chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
My second helping of rogan smut/fluff today and I was certainly not disappointed this story was great, the twister was a good idea. Good job!
browneyes chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
just plain AWESOME!

some of my favorite lines:

*“You suck.”/“Maybe, but not until after Twister,” he teased in a low, husky voice.

*“What? You mean that’s not how you normally play?” he asked her; his best “innocent” look plastered on his face./“Oh yes, all the thirteen year olds play it that way,” she rolled her eyes at him./“OK, I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear the thirteen part and just substitute eighteen in my head.”

*"before she could realize what was happening he’d already pushed her hoodie of her shoulders, untied the draw string of her sweat pants and unclasped her bra through her t-shirt which was suddenly being drawn up her body. ..." wow - he's good :p

any chance of a sequel - maybe a continuation into the night?
liz chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This was amazing! You did an amazing job.
SophieRLdancer84 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Great job Aluv! I loved it ;)
marie chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Loved It!

Amazing.

Supurb.

Outstanding.

Pick any other superlative you want!
brighterthansunshine28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Awesome, as always! Anytime you're up for a little smuff (I believe that was the word), it's completely ok in my book. :)
hrdmrisnf chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
wow today must be smuff . great job as always!
brooke chapter 1 . 4/22/2007