Reviews for Behind Masked Eyes
titansfan1211 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
i like it! it does seem like Robin is just an empty shell, and that when he shows emotion he becomes richard. Very good fic!
Teen-Titans-Raven chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
God, that is so Robin... Will you help me make a story? You apparently know more about Robin's Past than me... I am making a story that answers these basic questions:

Where did Robin go after his parents died, but before he was taken in by Batman?

Where did Robin come up with the name Red X?

Why does Slade seem so damn familiar?

Why did Robin leave Batman?

Who is the new Red X?

I have some ideas for them.

He ran with 3 different gangs.

Where did Robin come up with the name Red X?

From his three different gangs in which he was known as:

X

Red

and Red X

Why does Slade seem so damn familiar?

He is actually Zucco just playing with Robin before coming in for the Kill

Why did Robin leave Batman

I have no ideas for this one.

Who is the new Red X?

Robin's Twin sister: Aryana.
starryreloaded chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
oh, sad.

You should do one for all the characters!
Caria chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
wow thats good i luvd the whole soul thing! your a gr8 writr and hope 2 read more of ur work n the future!
Soului chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
I really like this. It's deep and well written and I really like how you start new lines for every idea, it really draws attention to all the right words and phrases. The prime example of that would be the lines "Robin has no soul" and "I never take the mask off", having them in lines by themselves really heightened the dramatic impact. I also like how you have Robin analyzing himself in the third person, kind of detached from anything. I noticed a few typos, but whatever, my grammar sucks so I can't really critisise. The only changes I would make involve changing some words to make it stronger, bring in the connotations of the line more effectively. For example, when you mention Robin as the "former sidekick of the Dark Knight", I think a better word choice might have been "the Dark Knight's former sidekick" or maybe "apprentice" would work better. It's just changing the words around a little, but I think it would be more effective. Don't get me wrong, the entire thing is great already! Anyway, I hope you keep up the good work.
Nobodyknowsmenow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
God... very good.

I like the way you say he wants to knock criminals back in line... funny!