Reviews for Father and Son
BenRG chapter 15 . 6/27
History will never record the key role Mace Windu played in the creation of Darth Vader. From the very first moment he met Anakin Skywalker, he had done everything he could to drive the younger man into the arms of the Dark Side.
Completely Confunded chapter 38 . 5/31
Imy glad Vader's Han near, until they do build up some relationship again- that's important.
Completely Confunded chapter 30 . 5/31
I like Anakin's intentions, but it'd be nice if his planning were better. Still, go Han & Vader relationship!
Completely Confunded chapter 27 . 5/31
Anakin, why rely on your master?~ Gosh, I wish he were more independent. Then he'd never have fallen for Palpatine's machinations to begin with. And stay the adorable, cuddly Anakin with a family low-key rebelling against the Jedi as he always should have done. .

Also, Leia would've gotten along so well with her Dad. And Han is adorable. That girl you babysat, she must've been adorable to since that whom you based him off of.
Completely Confunded chapter 23 . 5/31
Aw, your making me tear up. Han, do you think he'll figure out that Leia is his long-last sister? Luke may be a longer stretch, as ling as Obi's being obstinate. ;)

I'm in the cuteness mood right now, so you better make some good fluff! Granted, I'm getting more of an angst impression so far, haha ;D

Meh, you can just go to sleep knowing that you made a girl cry tonight :) :)
Guest chapter 60 . 10/28/2017
I m sorry dude, but where exactly did anything make any difference other than vader living. Good writing style though. It simply didnt seem good to me personally because when i read a fanfic, i expect changes to canon. Others may find it very good, because they dont expect changez. So good work, it had good drama
Leia A. Skywalker-Solo chapter 60 . 10/20/2017
I would really appreciate it if you did a sequel. I have read 'My Mother' and 'Destiny' and I think that together, they are more powerful. You are brilliant at writing, especially Star Wars (my fave!) and are by far my favourite author on FFN.
GNatGirl13 chapter 27 . 3/20/2017
Really funny picture of big hulking Darth Vader trying to sneak around in the shadows. Also of Han as Dory, "Skywalker? Hu, that's a nice name." I have hope for a future image of Han suddenly remembering everything and swinging Luke around going "Skywalker! I remember!" And Luke being very confused.
hypercell chapter 11 . 1/7/2017
Why can't he just leave the order? What's stopping him?
Guest chapter 60 . 9/18/2016
I know I'm late to this but I read this whole thing in a day and I don't know what to do with my life anymore
Disney Syndulla chapter 32 . 4/26/2016
DX
These feels man!
gem chapter 34 . 3/19/2016
i don't know how i feel about han and leia failing in love because they were supposed to be siblings in this.
Disney Syndulla chapter 29 . 3/19/2016
WELL DANG. NOW THEY CANT BE HAPPY!
Disney Syndulla chapter 28 . 3/19/2016
DEM FEELS BRO!
Disney Syndulla chapter 27 . 3/19/2016
Well, I guess Chewie gets a medal in the universe! Congrats buddy!