Reviews for Stereotype
ILoveTheBoyWithBread chapter 19 . 11/4/2010
kevin jonas maybe update soon i want to find out more about that photo
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 19 . 3/24/2010
Kevin Jonas? I dunno, haha, just a guess.

The chapter's good, yeah, but I feel like it's too short and nothing really HAPPENS in it. Like, it doens't move the story along any, you know what I mean? So I'm looking forward to your next chapter which I hope might shed some light on what the pic is of? Here's to hoping!

Update soon!
bri chapter 19 . 11/22/2009
wow finally!lol really good!
JustHeretoRead7 chapter 18 . 9/12/2009
are you gonna finish this?its so good!i wanna know MORE PLEASE!30 stars!...please please please finish this?
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 18 . 12/6/2008
ROTFLOL. Joe IS adorkable. I love him.

Anyway, the chapter was good. Though, admittedly, I've kinda forgotten what was going on exactly... haha I'll look back at the other chapters though and get a refresher. What is the picture of? I know it's Brenna but what is it that Bradin would have freaked ou when he thought it was Ashley? And OMGNESS they're sisters! Haha this is good, keep going! And ASAP, por favor! Gracias! (did I spell that right? lol)

Hugs,

6Ellie6 chapter 18 . 11/12/2008
What is on this picture! I can see it being something very bad, like a nude pic or something.. am I close?

And haha, yeah, damn Joe Jonas! (love him really!)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
6Ellie6 chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
OMG I hate Brenna xD But I doubt Bradin will believe that. I think she should've told him she was being blackmailed, but they played along with Brenna's plan so that nothing got out. But w/e I still love the drama D And I can't believe you got to meet Jesse McCartney! I am so INSANELY jealous! Lol )

Update asap!
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 17 . 10/27/2008
AH how dare she! Brenna I mean. POOR ASHLEY! That is so wrong and won't Brae be able to tell she's not realy pregnant anyway? Gah you can't leave it there! Why'd she pass out? UPDATE NOW, WOMAN!

No, Nick is mine. *doesn't run away or dodge things being thrown at me because Nick is by my side. Everyone's mouths drop open* Oh, yeah, baby, *high fives Nick* *hand slips through his* *girls all see he was a holigram* *gulp* Uh oh? hee hee *nervous eyes* RUN!

Hugs,

6Ellie6 chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
Hey! I've just read the whole story and I really like it! And please do keep writing! I love this story, it's so different from all the others, so please keep writing!

Hope you update soon!
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
Oh you lucky biotchy! So not fair. How'd you end up meeting him? I love the JB, but you can't stop your Summerland fiction writing UNTIL you finish this story. It wouldn't be fair to the readers, you know?

So update soon!
SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 14 . 8/10/2008
Or 14, whatever lol I was confused about the ch numbers... *rolls eyes* sorry. And so cool you were in Ireland! You travel a lot, girl! )

Story! I am LOVIN' it, baby! A suggestion for the times like you were saying? I use google maps and type get directions from blank to blank. (for instance: Get directions from LA to San Diego. and it'll tell you how many miles it is then you just figure the time off that using interstate MPH like, 70 or something haha) Sounds complicated, I know, but it's really not. Just thought I'd suggest it! OMG, what's Brenna up to! You canNOT leave it on a cliff hanger like that! You just CAN'T! UPDATE NOW! I love the chemistry between Lea and Jesse! So totally real sibling-like! And when he's like, "I'm watching you." to Nate pahaha loved it!

Okay, I'll stop babbling now, but I don't want to! ;)

UPDATE!

Peace,

SecondStarToTheRight18 chapter 15 . 8/10/2008
AHH Okay, so many things. First, I'm gonna kick your butt for getting to go to a Jonas Brothers concert! HOW WAS IT? Ah did they do a meet and greet? Gotta tell me about it, assuming you did go/already went and weren't talking about in the future! Anywho, next, I'm 17 and like Hannah Montana so don't feel bad! *wink* And I'm not crazy either... alright, yes, I am but anyway! lol Next, I feel so awful for not reading in so long! I'm so sorry and will be reading from now on! (I've been so busy writing my new story I haven't read like, ANYBODY else's in a while! I'm so far behind with everything.) Now, on to reviewing the story. Which I better do in a seperate review or it'll cut this off. I'll do it on chapter 10. Anna
Elizabeth Yaster chapter 15 . 5/21/2008
AW can't wait for the next chapter what is breanna doing there? update whe you can i love this story ]

ELizabeth Yaster
caljones chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
actually it's less. it takes about three to four hours to get there as well as to az.
caljones chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
did oyu put the dream street stuff in there on purpose? lol