Reviews for The Morning After
Undeniably cute, but I still prefer Chris X Cathy
jbug2000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Amazing. I loved it! :D
KaeJoe chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
This was, absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful! I always thought that Julian should have a tender side to him, and you brought i out magnificently! I especially liked the part that showed his brutality, and how he then covered it up and was genuinely sorry. Very well done. You have a lovely style.
within a sepulchre chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I love it.

A lot.

Great work. [:
Erica Christian chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Very well-written. I always found Julian a very interesting character. You wrote from his point of view very well.
Jesper chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
"...so wonderfully honored..."

"Trembling with the effort to stay conscious..."

Wow. This stroy is very good. Very sexual ina laid back way. Not so in your face about it. Loving. I like it. Julian is still my favorite character. I haven't read these books in a couple yeard but I remember Cathy Doll and Julian Marquet.

Hey girlie, remember me? It's nice to see you writing again. It's great to see you sharing your writing now. I hope you keep sharing all those wondeful ideas you had way back when.

I've missed you,

Jesper
greensapphire chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow this was really good I have always found Julian a fascinating character and his relationship has always been an interesting and fascinating one as well, I don't see many stories with Julian and Ctahy relationship but its nice to see there are some out there D