Reviews for Paradox
Psychic-Porsche-3 chapter 18 . 8/30/2009
I say oh well! I know she's obnoxious but your story was good. I just started reading it a few days ago and now I see you have stopped? What? Why? You started it! You should finish it! Sure, Stephanie is a little on the bipolar side but you are supposed to be Insanity's Partner! TRUE insane people don't quit. You should really finish the story. I like it. And I'm sure lots of other people do too.
cdsmm chapter 12 . 11/28/2008
LOL the disclaimer was funny :)) And god I hate the voulturi.
cdsmm chapter 11 . 11/28/2008
I'm so glad it's Friday - more time for me to read this great story!
cdsmm chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
AW :'(
cdsmm chapter 9 . 11/28/2008
Great chapter! Loved the last part especially.

And gosh, that's a pretty rough thing you had to go through, I realize this chapter was probably posted sometime last year, but I really hope things got better for you and your family. :(
cdsmm chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
Bwahaha, Edward is finally a vampire!
cdsmm chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Aw, poor Edward and Bella D:
cdsmm chapter 6 . 11/28/2008
Woah that was quick, but then again you did refer to Romeo and Juliet /
cdsmm chapter 5 . 11/28/2008
I don't mind the short chapters, they're interesting. And so are your A/Ns. :))
cdsmm chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
I like this Edward, he's not as slow as the one in the book.
cdsmm chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
EPOV was funny! :))

It seems that as long as he has his horse he is content, but that's not the funny part.. well okay part of it, his thoughts are funnier though. :))
cdsmm chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Interesting, and I'm talking about the story so far and your author's notes. ;))
cdsmm chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I think I'm going to like this :)

*read on*
sylv-vies chapter 18 . 11/9/2008
Okay, yeah. I know what you mean about the books going down hill from New Moon. To tell you the truth, I just don't see Eclipse and Breaking Dawn as part of the series - they just never fit into Bella's and Edward's world for me. And them having a kid! You've got to be kidding me. It was just, I don't know, a let down.

Plus, I'm really pissed at the fandom. Everyone makes us out to be squeling idiots, and for Christ's sake, there are even Twilight BOOKCLUBS at my school. And SM is everywhere, and acting like a big shot whose better then her fans, and, I don't know. It's all so overrated. Ever since Twilight got popular, I feel embarrased to be a part of the fandom, what with all the shit happening around it. Wish we could go back to earlier, easier days where vampires just couldn't get pregnant and SM wasn't famous.

Anyway, now I've ranted too. So, like, message me back so we can argue about how stupid everythings become. XD

-BN
Jedijen66 chapter 18 . 8/30/2008
i only read the first little part of this, and i must say: i totally agree! breaking dawn was like reading a fan-novell. i loved it, because there were somethings that were pretty deep, (i've read it 3 times, trying to figure out that it's really her writing it) and other things that i'm just like "i read this on !" yeah, water from a rock.

anyway, ttyl!