Reviews for You Want To Make A Memory?
Leki chapter 28 . 4/12
Well good Lord, more happenings with dark wizards. Things are getting hinky and I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Leki chapter 27 . 4/12
Gosh darn you. More agony for Lupin. Finally getting his grandparents to get involved with him, and then they die! '( Many, my emoticons are really crying through your fic.
Leki chapter 26 . 4/12
Okay, Sirius flirting with the barmaid is funny, and I like the little mini fight between the boys. Cute chapter _
Leki chapter 25 . 4/11
This chapter as kinda fun for some reason. I like seeing the boys try to figure out problems. And I've always liked the laughing pear. XD Sucks that they're having to work so hard, but it wouldn't be a story if they didn't!
Leki chapter 24 . 4/11
Euch, having to faint hearing your own pained screams. Definitely something I would hate looking back on. Enjoyed the tidbit of Lily. )
Leki chapter 23 . 4/11
Oh man, now I'm just so curious to see what is HAPPENING to this poor boy now. ) I like that new problems just keep popping up.
Leki chapter 22 . 4/10
Another good chapter, but I'm hurrying on to get the rest. Good job as always. 3
Leki chapter 21 . 4/9
Well, I do like that the boys got the idea from McGonagall. Students have to find out this info some how, and I'm glad it's not immediate. I'm interested in learning how they went about this.
Leki chapter 20 . 4/9
Yano, I think it says a lot about Sirius that he was raised in a total snobbish household, and he turned out pretty accepting and will to look past things. I have always enjoyed this about his personality, and I like it here. ) I'm enjoying his loud sense of humor, another thing I've always liked! But man, I wanna shake a stick at you. Taking away Lupin's talents, good lord. ;( But the globe gift partially makes up for it.
Leki chapter 19 . 4/9
Ooooh, more mysteries. I'm excited to see more about this going on, and connecting the possible murders of miss Flitwick and Alice's daddy. So interesting! Glad it just didn't stop with Lupin's problems.
Leki chapter 18 . 4/9
Good lord. If I felt feels had been deserved, now it's super bad! I don't like this poor puppy gettin' beaten up! '( But at least James came around... Onto another chapter. to see how they handle all this new information.
Leki chapter 17 . 4/9
Oh gosh, this story is RIGHT in the feels. I find it sad he wants to be angry, but other emotions are winning out. Such a hard thing for a kid to deal with. Again, from a person who was sick a lot, it is VERY common to have people not to know how to react, and either to avoid, or be silent, or awkward, so right on the mark! And I think this made a really good entrance for Lily. She's sweeter and more understanding, so it works for her. I think its also nice that she doesn't care what people think, it makes her more likely to like Snape and be his friend. Reading more now! )
Leki chapter 16 . 4/8
It's so flippin' sweet that even though its uncomfortable, they really wanna know what is bothering their friend. And uh oh, he's definitely catching onto them. Can't wait to read more, another great chapter! 3 I'm literally eating this up, and I can't wait to read it every day. _
Leki chapter 15 . 4/8
It is really funny that James is obnoxious enough to run off a girl. XD Snape is smart, I hope to see some more conversations with him in the future as well. I like the little hint of the camera stuff being a gift, and now it's used later. Little things like that add up. )
Leki chapter 14 . 4/7
I'm really enjoying seeing people like Regulus and Pentunia mentioned in the story and hope to see more of them. ) And oooh, the boys are getting interested in the Whomping Willow. Can't wait to see more!