Reviews for The Secret Diary of Lucius Malfoy
I really enjoyed this.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
lmao. This is hilarious.
eggplantpocky chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
Lmao "My ego shall allow nothing less."

This is brilliant! Also, nice Eden reference at the end. I was still recovering from the end of it, man, what an ending!
Lady-Raettawy chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
Fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! Just the image of Lucius at a car-boot sale is hysterical!
The One chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was brilliant. Hilarious at times and quite serious at others, I love the way he truly seems to think of himself as superior. The things with Macnair and Pansy are a bit weird (though Pansy's not surprising after reading Eden). Does this interpretation of Lucius coincide with that in Eden? Overall, a humorous read. Nice one!
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
These are brilliant. And funny.
Lilie chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Really, really good, can't stop laughing!
Femina Serpens chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
'The Dark Lord called round today. I wish he wouldn't do that. I don't know what the neighbours would say if they were to see a hairless, red eyed, reptilian man stalking into our mansion in a big, black cloak.'

I actually laughed out loud haha, I love this. I'm readin your Eden story but it's so horrifically engrossing and disgusting that I had to take a break. :)
Apple chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
hahahaha, that really was hilarious! thanks for sharing. I like the "pony" part too, haha. great job!
starrcudee chapter 2 . 8/9/2010
I love you. Is that sufficient? I laughed several times, floated blissfully along the stream of your beautiful writing, and thoroughly enjoyed being in Lucius Malfoy's head for several minutes. Yup. I think that's enough.
Tania-R chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
Oh, good lord that was hilarious! (I needed that after finishing Eden - MAN I am still reeling from that!)
jewelled.roses chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"I didn’t want to ask either Bella or Macnair along, but both of them started to cling to my legs, screaming ‘I’ll go wherever you go!’"

The most hilarious image ever. It had me giggling for a good long while, while I tried to ignore the strange looks people were giving me. Hilarious...on to the next part! lol
LunaLilyLovegood chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
This is bloody brilliant! Bravo! "Sexy Party"? I wanna be invited! Me and Voldy will have a smashing time! :D
CataclysmicallyTerrible chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Haha... I like the glaring, neon-hilighted Eden-reference towards the end!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »