Reviews for The Secret Diary of Lucius Malfoy
AngeloftheOdd chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
ROTFLMAO. VERY funny. I don't read much HP humour but with Lucius as the central focus (come on he DESERVES to be poked fun at) I just had to. Your writing is just amazing and so in charater. Love the line: "Sometimes I do wonder why I choose to dedicate my life to a man who can’t even dispose of a teenage boy." LOL Great job.
CharliSMILE chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
This has to be the funniest thing I have EVER read.

I think I woke up the entire apartment building laughing so hard. _ Lots of neighbours are yelling at me. xD

I have having very funny images of Lucius trying to wash his own clothes. xD And Dobby waxing his legs. (-eyetwitch-)

This is definetly going on my favourites.

You have killed me with my own laughter. xDD

xoxoxoxoxox

Bella
telperien chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
So Lucius in a humouristic kind of way. I adore your writing.
bonnie-incognito chapter 2 . 10/25/2007
I'm sure Dobby loved you too Lucius... and he waxes his legs? Good God. That is disturbing. *shudders* XD You are AMAZING! _ You write funny stuff so well!
bonnie-incognito chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
You have no idea how much this made me laugh... I have woken the whole house up at 11:00pm, just FYI! XD Ah well... Blond junkie? Luna? I liked him considering laser surgery at the beginning! He is such a narcissist! Or however you spell it. He's worse than his WIFE! _ Lucius Binky's bitch... Ha! I take it he's not so keen on Bellatrix anymore? :) And he is SUCH a man-slut!
nolongerbeingused chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
i thought this was utterly hilarious

i luv Lucius!

i was wondering if u could tell me any books that are worth reading cuz i think u must have a terrific reading list.

please and thankyou!
MandySLupin chapter 2 . 10/13/2007
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was beautiful! Honestly, I could die happy reading your stuff and the only thing I would regret would be that I didn't get to finish.

‘Daddy, buy me a pony! Daddy, throw me a party! Daddy, I want some torture instruments just like yours.’ YEEHEEHEE! So faa-nny.

'A slightly awkward situation arose this evening when I walked in on the house elf waxing his legs. I was quite prepared to ignore the situation, but he was muttering something about how ‘Dobby must punish himself' I couldn't help it... I actually almost fell off my chair laughing. I didn't even know that was possible.
MandySLupin chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Gracious!

I can't believe I never read this before! Well, I must have read it before, and just not commented... my memory is truly horrendous these days. You know, old age, etc.

That was halariously entertaining, I loved it to death. You write Lucius so, so well... even in parody. Almost better in parody, actually. LOL

Right... on to the next chapter...
karalannister chapter 2 . 10/7/2007
That was really funny. My favorite entry, without a doubt...was...

Thursday 8th July 1995-

Is that a grey hair?
A.White.Rose chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
LMAO! I love it!

You are a brilliant writter and I was in stiches at some of the entrys

'Where is that bloody house-elf? Honestly, my hands don’t manicure themselves, you know!' lol so malfoyish

.Rose
coldismyfavcolor chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
I was all in praise for the first Chapter, but while your vocabulary is convicing and Malfoyish, I think you might be flogging a dead thestral. Yet you remain an above average writer, you make me laugh with the minimal use of puns, your stories are firmly plot driven.

I'm going to review each Chapter of your longer sagas, btw, and be assured that there are people other than me who think the world of your writing abilities.
Rosetta Penn chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
I want to go to one of Lucius's sexy parties! LMFAO this was HILARIOUS!
Lynn8687 chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
I must say that I liked reading this second part. It was humorous and made me laugh. I hope to see another one.
Likuts chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
I cracked up at this part:

"Is that a grey hair?"

XD
Draculaluvsamy chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
hahaha this is great you're such a great author!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »