Reviews for The Secret Diary of Lucius Malfoy
Lolita chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
omg i don't even know what to say except...lmfao lmfao LMMFAO!
Khaiyrah chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
I am nearly falling of my chair laughing! Pure gold!
leaping chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Honestly I loved this. You make Lucius sound so so...god damn Lucius-y. The whole Macnair thing was halarious. And waking up in bed with my wife's sister. Omg. I loved how he duped his wife so he could get some action else where.

Guess Narcissa isn't up to par with Lucius.

I got it you made Lucius sound like ... a normal person.

His "Righteous Anger" lol I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that...

That last entry. Weednesday 24th June 1996. was interesting. I'd love to meet the wizard named 'Big Chaz' he seems nice...

It looks like he just loves his son. Bribing him, calling him a brat. Makes me wonder if this is what my parents think of me. A brat.

This Lucius you portrayed here reminds of an arrogant conceited friend I have. Wonderful. He's like the Mexican Version of Lucius. Anywho.

Overall I just loved this. And Lucius of course.

The-Lady-Layla chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was so freaking funny. I alomst fell out of my chair laughing! I really love your fics and Eden has to be my favorite :]
Lola chapter 1 . 5/26/2007

Don't drop the soap, Lucius!
Bumblebookie chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
! So awesome! That was absolutely awesome! Just, Awesome! Lol, I'm running out of things to say other than, awesome! Yay you!
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
One of the best fics I've read. ROFL! :-D
Catnipob chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Tee hee. Absolutely fab! really hilarious!

KitMay chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Heh heh heh! I'd love a continuation of this, if you are so inclined. Maybe after book seven there would be enough material for a sequel?
Jules127 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
That was good! Very funny.
coldismyfavcolor chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
It was a laugh and a half reading this diary. Write more of it please, especially with the slightly mad characters. Maybe Dobby would be a good choice. I doubt I will see better in this genre evermore. Kudos, mate. This diary would've been a bestseller, no doubt about it. I've posted the link to your story elsewhere, and I hope they enjoy it as much as I.
Anna chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is perhaps one of the best Harry Potter related things ever. It could be true...
blahblah11 chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
HAHAHAHA that was the funniest thing i've ever read.
LameBicycle98 chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Wow. Just wow. You brought me so much joy, it's ridiculous. The image of Lucius half-heartedly neighing with Dolohov shoving his face in Lucius' pretty behind made me spit up the water i was drinking. Oh gods, just so wonderful. I love Lucius and you for presenting him as such.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »