Reviews for Bitter Sweet
UnderneathXtheXunderneath chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
That was very beautifully done, thank you! Goes straight into my favorites.
Lucinda Atom chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
That was amazing! Your writing is beautiful!
Hidden Star chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
It's beautiful. The ending simple fits and it is nearly absolutely correctly spelled.

Helen
TheWitchBaby chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
I cried, but it was more tears of happiness. Reading this made me feel oddly... at peace. I really really liked this, more then any other fanfic with them in it. It was beautifully written and raw with its emotion and intention.

..."promising forever and forgetting that forever was always shorter than lovers imagine." This was my favorite line. :)
TheWitchBaby chapter 3 . 9/19/2010

MoonDot chapter 3 . 10/20/2009
It sets a warm feeling in my heart.

And I smile
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Absolutely beautiful. I didn't cry, but it was a close thing; the raw emotion that comes through is almost painful, but in a good way, if that makes sense. And thankfully, there was a happy ending for them :D
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 3 . 5/21/2009
I'm glad in the end the got to be together again. I really enjoyed reading that, faved it!
the-universe-is-insane chapter 3 . 1/2/2009
That was so sad reading the manga was bad but it was awesome
fire-emblem-girl chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
This was, as the title says, bittersweet. But I'm glad they're together in their own heaven ;_; This was really a cute fic, I didn't find myself getting grossed out by the sex scene at all even though the first thing that screams in my mind is "SHOTA EW EW EW!" when I read other ZabuHaku fics with sex in them. Great work on this story, I loved the descriptions of things you gave throughout :D
Billie the fourth sage chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Always always making me choke D8 Their story is just too sweet, and so is your here :3 Great job w
Crimson Blood Dreamer chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
it didn't make me cry

but if i sat for a few moments and thought more of it i would have

it was really good

too bad me a perv was thinking more of lemon sceens would come hehee

but that's just me
Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 3 . 4/13/2008
Wow...that was entirely too beautiful. I love the heaven you constructed for them. While most people would imagine heaven as a nice warm place with many clouds...you've given them what they've always wanted (each other) instead of the standard. I am just in awe at how well you wrote the characters, it was very consitint and didn't stray from the usual writing. Normally it's difficult to do that. But you pulled it off so gracefully. There were a few gramatical errors but nothing to get all twisted up about. I enjoyed every last second of this fic, thank you for writing the most touching, beautiful, amazing ZabuHaku I've ever read (that's saying A LOT since the wave arc is my favorite part of the whole series!).

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
...-tears- Wow...that was touching. It perfectly outlined Zabuza's final moments in the battle. Your writing plucked the strings of my heart with how bittersweet it was (great title).

Sabaku No Natsuo chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
-melts- that is too beautiful. I think that you really caught the moment right. I loved how they just sort of became lost in the moment and did and said things that were abnormal to their usual routine. I shall continue! -strikes pose-

51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »