Reviews for Puppet
oooPENNYWISEooo chapter 3 . 9/26/2015
You accidently underlined the whole chapter, but other than that the story so far is great.
SnowflakeMelodies chapter 8 . 3/22/2011
So the thing about Sammy being cut up and drowning did not actually happen?
Jensens Girl chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Actually that was pretty good.

You got the boys down quite well.

The only problem is the way you have the boys relationship. Though they do gey annoyed with eachother I think that they are happy and they get along.

Unless you are basing this on the very beginning when they were kinda hostile.

And Dean is pretty work oriented, even though he is girl crazy. Not so much that he would want to bail on a case.

And seeing a man run across the road would irk his interest.

Also one more silly thing I thought.

When Dean is talking to the Clerk about Jake. Instead of thinking,

"He’s a nice guy. What could he have done?"

He could think,

"If he's such a nice guy why was he running out in front of cars covered in blood?"

Sorry I wrote so long :D

But it REALLY was very good and that was just some of my opinions. :)
Loneblue chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
I started reading this - it sounded so promising, but you really have to sort your tenses out.

I couldnt read anymore, its just bizarrely written. Its not easy to read, its a bit patronising in the style it is written. I dont know if english is not your first language, but you really need to re-think the style for me.

Sorry, but im being honest.

xZx
jennie chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
Story is good, but it is not written in the proper tense. Makes it difficult to read.
Mizackles chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
Great last chapter...have thoroughly enjoyed this story from the start. Thanks Candy! :D
KellyMortimore chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
Aw! You mentioned me! :) That's so sweet of you! By the way: Your ending was excellent! Best way to end the story...in song! :D

Great job!

~Gelly~
Stardael chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
An antidote, huh? So much for Bobby's research skills. lol!

Cute ending to the story, and congrats on finishing! You wrote a great story, and you should be pleased with yourself. :D

Thanks for posting! *hugs*
Lycaness chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
Congrats Candy. Haha, there was a cure all along, well isn't that just a kick in the teeth lol.

That was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing and definitily write more. :D
Waloy chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
Nice end to it all
Manavie chapter 18 . 10/2/2007
That was an amazing story. I enjoyed it a lot. Thank you for the read :) Keep up the good work and I'm waiting to read your new stories too. Good luck with your other stories!

Hugs

Manavie
Mizackles chapter 17 . 9/29/2007
Candy...this was such an awesome chapter!

Plenty of emotion that really touched me. I loved how you conveyed Sam & Dean's relationship, their closeness but Dean's reluctance (his wall) to show his feelings.

Nice work :D

*hugs*
Stardael chapter 17 . 9/27/2007
Sam is back on his feet! That's good, right? Right? :P Great job on the angst, including the Dean tears.

Just one more chapter to go? Aww... Can't wait to see how it ends!
Lycaness chapter 17 . 9/26/2007
One word for you... beautiful. :) The angst, the pain, I loved it. I love to see em suffer. :P Can't wait for the final chapter.
Waloy chapter 17 . 9/25/2007
WOW that was great. I even cried a little when Dean was crying! Good job, update!