Reviews for Changes of the Heart
Luckybug76 chapter 22 . 1/3/2008
And finally! There it is! Love this story, it is fantastically written!
Luckybug76 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Getting good!
BloodOb chapter 23 . 12/3/2007
lol ...his wig..turns you on... ?

*shudders* _ No one wants to know!

LOL! my favorite part of this chapter is when he went. "Marry me, Please?"

lol the please part was funny!

(Imagine a guy saying that..)

Wait..what had to be done... erm.. I think I know...but... I'm scared if I'm right

BloodOb chapter 22 . 12/3/2007
lol that James, everytime I read something about him he's always such the charmer!

T_T Psh you and Michelle are making even me fall in love with him within every chapter and story (SERIES WHATEVER!)
BloodOb chapter 21 . 12/3/2007
yaY! Things are working out far...

T_T Man...something bad is going to happen huh!
BloodOb chapter 20 . 12/3/2007
lol no George he doesn't need you!

O_O hmm..what does he have in store for ...erm...writing..stuff..

BloodOb chapter 19 . 12/3/2007

BloodOb chapter 18 . 12/3/2007
lol how is she just going to leave him there with a simple kiss..

Bellatrix and Loki. . .BAZINGA chapter 33 . 12/2/2007
Alrighties! I knew she'd end up with the dashing now, I can take my lovely Beckett...OOH, and this could sort of be the prologues before Beckett arrives at Port Royal and sentences Elizabeth, Will AND Norrington to the gallows...that thought just occured to me XD
Bellatrix and Loki. . .BAZINGA chapter 32 . 12/2/2007
Baroness is so...evil!
Bellatrix and Loki. . .BAZINGA chapter 16 . 12/2/2007
...Shit :O

The ball's being held at the Norrington's...of ALL places...the first word that I thought of was 'Shit'...seriously...POOR Brenna! If Beckett ever found out...hell hell HELL awaits /

REALLY good story...sorry I haven't being reviewing the past chapters...I've been reading each chapter practically HOOKED...and making myself got NEXT for MORE! I only found this story today by some lucky change ; YAY! But...I thought I'd just leave you a note here...just to tell you that you have an avid reader here who's REALLY enjoying this ;)Not to mention...practically HOOKED... what else have I to say? I absolutely LOVE Beckett! You portray his character SO well...especially when he and Brenna were in the carriage alone &he gets all passionate on her...that's something I CAN imagine him doing...and James seems so innocent...Aww, I'm ripped at the moment! I have a feeling that Brenna should be with Beckett...but she's a bit more suited for James... actually, she should end up with James because then Beckett can be MINE! ((evil cackling)) Lookin' forward here to see what's gonna happen next...

Oh...and this story makes it to favourite stories list!

Alright... ((goes back to reading))
BloodOb chapter 17 . 11/14/2007
BloodOb chapter 16 . 11/14/2007
BloodOb chapter 15 . 11/14/2007
ack sorry this is taking so long to read this but AP classes you know?

(You must know from what I've heard bout you) (all good lol!)

But yeah, M James is having thoughts?
BloodOb chapter 14 . 11/5/2007
Right right.. Hmm I guess if I was in her position I would be like what she's thinking to

Ah well! lol But I have a feeling he's thinking more than 'just a friend'

PSH! but I wouldnt think that just cause he's my fiance, by force! none other, that I have to love him

lol..maybe by brainwash but thats still by force.. eh? I just had a thought! Omg write it down!

(lmao) in..writing *smacks head*