Reviews for Realization
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
this was beautiful, sad, and excellently written.

great job
A Sirius Fan chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I thought you did everyone's POV well, but you really nailed (metaphorically speaking, not sexually) Cuddy and Wilson's characters. In fact, their realizations could be shared. House is an escape and a plaything for both. Of course, everyone's House's plaything, so...
Unknown Fool chapter 1 . 4/26/2007

I really have to comend you on this. Your hate for Cameron didn't shine through, and House/Wilson wasn't completely blatant (but let's face it. Any fic with either one of them is SOMEHOW House/Wilson)

And LULZ! Foreman is the ROXXORS!
wes and fred chapter 1 . 4/26/2007

excellent writing and great depth of emotion
Darkly Dreaming chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
wow, that was way kewler than i thought it'd be. good job. :)

Deluded Visions chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Freaking Fantastic. So dark, complex and extremely well written. Loved each and every single perspective. Awesome job!
BlkDiamond chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Enjoyed. While I think you got Foreman and Chase pretty accurate I think your a bit off with Cuddy and Wilson. While yes he is/was Cuddy's playthink I also think he was her challenge and support, on Wilson I think that not only was he his escape but was his alter ego - who he wanted to be. Cameron I'm not really sure about but I don't really think your close, but then again I'm not crazy about Cameron so who knows you might be right.
anon chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
oh, that is so sad, yet so good
Lemons246 chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Umm... an okay story but... er... i got lost after a while... I watch house too but this relly made no sense to me. I don't mind it but t could've been so much clearer.