Reviews for Hold Me
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Scuse me for a minute, I'm just gonna go bawl in a corner.

-sobs her heart out- It's so sad, but so good! Goshdangit Kratos, you should have stayed! YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED WITH YOUR SON!
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
It's really good. The only thing I might want to comment on is the fact at the end when Kratos said after 13 years without Anna he was almost ready to lose his ability to survive, shouldn't it be 16? Or was that purposeful?
Hiei-Riku-RubedoFAN chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
OMG That was beautiful! I agree I always thought that Kratos was something more than a mercenary and I caught it before we were supposed to as well. I mean whenever the skits of Lloyd and Kratos were talking concerning Anna it kinda hit you right in the face. I love this story!
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
At first, I thought, "Yeah, yeah. Another Kratos leaving for DK and Lloyd being all, 'ZOMFG, don't go daddy!1!'"

And then I read it, and one line really caught me in my [reading] tracks:

"If anything, the Seraph didn’t remember how to love someone."

If that doesn't just scream pivotal, then throw me in the loony bin and lock me up tight, but MOST fics under the genre, if you will, mentioned above just don't have that, or don't emphasize it enough. And because they don't, it turns their whole story OoC which, ironically, makes their dramatic, sad, angsty moment a laughing matter. This is a great IC moment between them; a rarity, really.

This, then, is also no doubt a slap in the face (for me) about being so judgemental and stereotyping every fic I see. XD Though I doubt I'll remember it soon enough, I'll still feel the sting when I don't. .;;

::adds to favs::
kingcael chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Aw, (how many reviews start like tha for this?) But seriously, aw!

That was so cute! There are so many different variations of that particular scene, and you have brought new originality into it, and captured Kratos' character with all of his multisyllabic words very nicely.

Excellently done.

Love and kisses,

MBOM
123456789ll chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
That... was so cute T.T
freakyanimegal chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Aw...T.T So sweet...
Baby Kat Snophlake chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
AW! I still don't think he had to leave though.

"Frank raised her like a real father, and Remiel pretended to be her fa-” ... “So you think that the father that raises you is infinitely more important than the father that sires you?”

I'm not sure how Kratos came to that conclusion from what Lloyd said. I certainly didn't get that meaning...?

It's beautiful nonetheless! * adds to favorites *