Reviews for The Temporary Switch
Lstcryptonian chapter 24 . 5/21/2011
Interesting, I like your style and the story is going good
Freebird87 chapter 24 . 6/20/2007
Aah! Hawkeye finally cracked.
Freebird87 chapter 23 . 6/12/2007
I just remembered something. Rizzo was in the book, but his first name was Pete. Maybe you can put in somewhere that his real name was Pete but he changed it to Luther because he liked that name better. Rizzo is known to be one of the biggest liars in M*A*S*H history.
Freebird87 chapter 22 . 6/10/2007
Henry would have to be insanely drunk to yell at Radar and make him cry. It seems so out of character for Henry. But I enjoyed it nonetheless.
Freebird87 chapter 17 . 6/3/2007
So it's the same Rizzo. Cool.
Freebird87 chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
Is the Sgt Rizzo in Major Wilfred's unit related to the Rizzo at the 4077th?
Freebird87 chapter 3 . 6/3/2007
“Yes, but I thought this camp went on a first name basis.”

“Since when did you call anyone else but me on a first name basis?”

“Since tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow hasn’t happened yet.”

Oh god, that's funny.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
"But one question remained; What happened?"

Another question remains: When is this story going to start making sense?

Half of these chapters could be from totally different and unrelated stories!
LongLiveRock chapter 18 . 5/14/2007
Explains so much!
SSQ fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Hi, this is TIM from Best Care Anywhere message board.

This is awesome, this is wonderful, this is genius, this is...well, I can't think of anything else.

The only problem is, you haven't fifshed it, yet! HURRAY UP!
laurydory chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
Ah Flagg. Such a befuddled young man. He he. Like I said earlier, the dialogue is quite in character for the show and it's definitely an intriguing idea. I think it would benefit from a little more focus. Just think about what you want from the story and what the main plot is. Also remember that your writing needs to be fairly clear. At the moment it is a little jumpy and difficult to follow. Good effort though, keep it up.
laurydory chapter 12 . 5/7/2007
This is really strange. I don't really understand where it came from (but i trust I'll find out when I read ahead) but I really don't understand where Sidney's train of thought was going with regards to Larry and it seems a little strange that anyone would listen to Frank let alone lock Sidney up somewhere so seedy. Anyway, I'll read on and see what I learn.
laurydory chapter 9 . 5/7/2007
well im glad it was a dream cos that was one weird little scene right there.
laurydory chapter 8 . 5/7/2007
I like the idea that Klinger is actually considering whether prison would be any worse than the army. Very in character.
laurydory chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
It's still a little confusing at times. Why was Margaret saying farewell after the nurses had already left in the last chapter then arriving with them in this one? Also, the first couple of paragraphs in this chapter are a little confusing and jumpy. Just remember, when you are writing something you know where you are heading but the readers don't. We need it spelled out to us. Keep it up though.