Reviews for What You Can Find At The Boarder
Okinawa Girl chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
I love this story! It's greatly written with a lot of humor and romance. With some angst too! Gaara is also easily jealous and overprotective which I LOVE! 3 I hope u decide to continue this story because it would make me ( and probably a lot of other people) very happy!
Cindy M 19 chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
update soon i love the history
pillowwolfpup chapter 16 . 6/9/2010
this is so good. I almost started crying in this chapter. It was so sad and sweet at the same time. update soon please.
Twisted Musalih chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
Awesome story! Cant wait to read the next chapter. Update soon
miikodesu chapter 16 . 4/20/2010
i just read your fic v

gaara's love expression is so different and sakura is understand about that..

i like the last senteces so much.. because the truly love is express by a action, not word v
Mirra chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
I adore this story. Please, please continue it. i love the sexual tension you've built between Gaara and Sakura
dunnithechocoholic chapter 15 . 7/22/2009
o-o no authors note at the end? who are you and what have you done to...to...well the author of this story!
dunnithechocoholic chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
hmm i seem to see a repeated pattern of narutp fanfictions where the people are saying "gods" or "by the gods" or some way shape or form of "gods" while having sex or getting near it...it's just STRANGE!
dunnithechocoholic chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
ZOMFG THAT'S HILARIOUS! wow THAT was funny
dunnithechocoholic chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
i really like the story but a few chapters back you got me all confused with the sister thing i kept thinking there was three sisters but then i read on and i was like...why were they fighitng? anyways that was f-ing hilarious with the plushie thing!
leogirl321 chapter 15 . 7/7/2009
nice job I cant wait till next chapte why did you need surgery by the way? keep it up luvin it!
Anbaachan chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
Oh wow! This story is SO good! You are a very talented writer and I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how you make their relationship, very heated at times, sweet and playful in others.

I look forward to the next chapter. Happy writing!
overlordofnobodies chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
Prise the heaven that you had update! The chapter was a good one to. I really like the end with Kakashi.
Laetificant chapter 15 . 7/6/2009
wow good story! :P please update!
AmyC103 chapter 14 . 1/23/2009
I love this story! Its really good, and I can't wait until you update next! really liked this last chapter! lol Keep up the great work!