Reviews for Special Things 9: Fishing
J'adore!
Natters chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
sweet!
Disneynut chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
I liked the stories, but you just can not leave it there,what happens now? It can really get interesting.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Tehehehe! Wonderful job - I really have enjoyed this series.

... Can I have one from the dog's persepective on how life with the two of them goes for the first few weeks? I think that would be a nice addition.
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
A pleasure to read - as usual!...
nonhalema chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
Stories 8 and 9 are as always very good...I have the feeling that each story gets better...keep up the good work!
Claraon chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
hey nice, the 9 of them.

would the dog have anything to do with what Jack said to Cassie in Singularity? or is it just a way of asking Sam to be a part of his life? I'm not sure I got that part quite right
Samisim chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Yes, well there needs to be a part 10.
mara-anni chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Lovely - though life would have been sweter if he didn't go to Washington.

Great series, i'm sad it's over.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Hey,

I'm pretty sure that this part is my favourite part 'cause even if sometimes less is more, I prefer the "more" that now is between them and will grow and grow ... and will hopefully be born in between the movies or so ... ;-)

THX
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I loved all of this series, especially this one because we know that Jack and Sam are FINALLY together and I loved the part about the dog, giving Sam a hint that he was including her. I love your writing, please do another series.
gater62 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
"Coaching" was my favorite, though I really liked this one as well!
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Great series and last chapter. Thanks for sharing.
ChappaEyebrow chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
Aw...sweet! I've enjoyed this series. Thanks for writing! :-)