Reviews for Right Where It Belongs
Starlit Skyline chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I have to say that this was ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT and is the BEST fic I've EVER read!
It is deep and meaningful, and the point of view... I don't know of a word to describe how good it truly is!
Amaterasuice chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
That bob guys sucks. Good job.
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh Wow. The intense atmosphere. The words are as sharp as Kusanagi, probably sharper.

A very talented writer we have here.

"Never look serpent’s in the eyes, my dear sensei. We strike once we catch our unfortunate prey off guard, even as much to strike the hand that feeds us."

My favourite part in this Fanfiction.

How true.

Hmm i like how you described him as a failed god as well. You can sense the spite and venom in his voice.

I'll say you got his character spot on.

A well written, beautiful fanfic. *applause* \(*0*)/
Teh R chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
Very talented writer; I like it perfect mix of elements. A
bob chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
i am here to right a complaint i am very displeased that you would insult saratobi that way he may be make believe but hes a great person and it infuriots me that you would insult and sputter out lies about some great person which disgustes me! orichimarou chose his own path of evil never incouraged by great saratobi! people choose there own path just as orichmarou chose to be the demon he is when saratobi is an angel the best strongest and smartest adn kindest adn wisest of all the hokage and yet you lie like this just makes me so angered i hope you take this story away because it is a sin to lye you no my friend!
Millenium Ring chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
OMGoodness me! I loved this! And technically, you're right when you say that Sarutobi (5th Hokage) caused Orochimaru to be the way he turned out. While I was reading this I thought, "this makes a whole lot of sense."

I'm glad I got to read this :)
Lioness of The Steely Moon chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
I really liked this and I'm going to ad it to my favorite list.
KeimeiKitagawa chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Finally, someone realizes what I did; That Sarutobi's just as evil, if not worse, than Orochimaru for molding him into the person he is.

Although, the perfectly blunt and slightly degrading way you had Orochimaru explain it just made it phenominal, I loved near the end too, "I am your failed God, aren’t I? Your little devil in the back of your mind." That was just pefect.

The analogies were good too, they really emphisized the feelings and emotions behind all of the actions... they all made me think of a psychopath, which is what I want to think of when someone writes out Orochimaru's thoughts.

This was a great story, it's going straight to my fave's list (right along with your other sannin-based story) as soon as I decide to log on.
The Legendary Warrior-Link chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Incredible story! It is a great insight into the twisted character of Orochimaru. Whats funny is that certain stories whether they be comic or video game have villians that are so awesome that you just want them to be in there in some way. You know like a villian you love to hate type of situation (but some villian stories are more noble than others...). Anyway for such a villian the viewer/gamer truly wants to get an insight into why they became the way that they are. If you played the Metal Gear games you know that Big Boss was a patriotic soldier for America, until the government betrayed his mentor The Boss and forced him to kill her. After that he rebelled and wanted to make a better world for soldiers where their govenments wouldn't be able to use and betray them. And Ganondorf from The Legend of Zelda series grew up in the desert where things were hotter than hell during the day and cold enough to freeze one's soul at night, and he seeked power to help his people escape from that. But when he saw that the Hyrulians had the sort of life his people deserved and were abusing it thats when the seeds of evil were planted in him. These are just a few examples out of many but I thought these were very good ones to get my point across. But Orochimaru was wrong even though Sarutobi was corrupt for trying to mold him into a tool he both learned from and payed for his mistakes and as we see in the story of Naruto he repented by sacrificing himself to save his family the entire village of Konoha... But hey all great villians need some sort of reason for their insanity I guess, whether or not they were once noble. So in short (I am so sorry for not making this post short) I thank you for giving me such a great insight into a such an awesome villian.
thedarkspy chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Originality: 9.0/10

Plot: 8.5/10

Entertainment: 9.0/10

Grammar: 8.0/10

Possible Improvements: None.

Comment: I love this. It is so intricate and original. I love looking at characters in new ways, as it helps me to understand about the text.