Reviews for Sky on Fire I: Slow Burn
Guest chapter 24 . 9/14/2013
I love tsubaki's butterfly ablity it's absloutly amazing
Guest chapter 15 . 9/14/2013
I liked it a lot I don't normaly do reveiws so I'm just pointing out a type-o
That was a lie, and a bad one that that, but Ino settled down
Writing bunny chapter 26 . 5/1/2013
Good story. I love all the details and intrigue you put in this. Will you continue it?
Writing bunny chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
Good chapters.
Glad to see everybody alright. But still not knowing what was in the other pack is frustrating.
Writing bunny chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
Good chapter. Poor Ino.
Writing bunny chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Just how thick can Shikamaru be? I like everything about this chapter except him. Isn't he supposed to be smart?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
Good story so far.
I didn't notice Shikamaru being such a jerk in canon.
Superstar For Life chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I love this story so far it's really good. I love any ino story because I think ino is underrated witch u point out and fix XD
one-regret-103 chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
This is such a fabulous story. I love how deeply you delve into each of the characters, and I positively love your Ino. Keep up the good work!
Miims chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
I really love this story. I don't think there are enough out there that do every character justice. Most of the time they are colored by the author's views- rightly so I guess. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really like your story, both it's plot and characterization. Please continue it soon.
KawaiPanda chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
This is an amazing story. I hope you update soon.
melodxes chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I love your story so far and I'm sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters but I wanted to keep reading continuously, sometimes a good story makes you do that. The only thing I didn't really like was the lack of conversation. Don't get me wrong, of you added up the total amount there would be plenty. It's just that it's really spaced out in some parts.
Salvus chapter 26 . 8/21/2012
Wow... looking forward on an update to this. LOVE IT. :)
shelvesinthecloset chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Wow! I am really loving this story! I really like how you have portrayed Ino - as stronger, but not ignoring the things that make her uniquely Ino (especially her clan jutsu, which for some reason is often ignored in this type of story). So thanks! I really enjoyed it so far and am avidly anticipating reading more! Update soon!
Seiren Cross chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
oh my god, this is sooo good.
Please update soon!