Reviews for Sky on Fire I: Slow Burn
Anju-Chan27 chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
i just realized that i was a lurker! weird! anyways, nice chappie!
Auphora66 chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Ah, good to have the team back together. :) I wonder what Ino wants to talk to Choji about...

Will you be keeping Ino and Shikamaru as friends, or take their relationship to the next level?

Looking forward to the next chapter,

Nara1991 chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Wow oh wow. I loved this story. And yes PLEASE don't take as long to update this time, its so good i can't wait.

Hmm wonder what their gonna talk about? Shikamaru i hope xD. I love Shikaino, do it justice lol.

A very emotional and real story. I could relate so much, well written too. Good job! x

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Tetsu-sama chapter 16 . 5/6/2009
Still loving your story and the way you weave the different characters in and out. Keep up the good work!
neoaltoid chapter 15 . 5/6/2009
Well, well, well.

What have we here?

Unbeta'd? For serious? I guess you don't make egregious errors as you type. There's the occasional typo, but it's never like "thotfuly" or whatnot.

The style feels right. The voices you give characters work well enough. It's good because it builds. I'm looking forward to keeping an eye on this to see how it ends, more than anything else. I feel like this story will fall apart and get quite repetitive if it doesn't get direction towards a conclusion...eventually.

In short, I really like it, but have a plan where you're going-but considering the entire mess, I suppose you don't need that advice.
Katako-Chan chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
OH! An update! You have no idea how excited an update makes me!

Great, great chapter! I love the banter about nursemaids and skirts being brain conjured up some strange images of Shikamaru in a skirt. XD

Either way, I like how this chapter kind of takes it slow after all the drama and action of the last couple chapters, and I can't wait to see what Ino talks to Chouji about (perhaps finally getting those answers she wants in regards to Shikamaru's "weirdness"?).

Also, I love the whole thing with Sakura and her mother. While her mother bothers me, I know that her character in this case is supposed to bother me, and I love how Ino's mother is such a strong character and being so supportive. Can't wait to see what happens in regards to that as well.

In short, excellent chapter, and I can't wait for the next one!

meepers369 chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
The title for this chapter is so appropriate. This was a definite breather after all those heart-pounding previous ones! I love how you're developing Sakura, too, slipping in that confrontation with her mother was a sneaky sneaky way to make me impatient for the next chapter. :P
kiwi4me chapter 16 . 5/5/2009
oh oh! what would the talk be about?

but i like the shikaino interaction and asuma explaining her conditions to a confused shika :]

good job!

please update sooner! :]
Dedicated Fan chapter 15 . 4/12/2009
I love this! Especially how you write Asuma's character, and Shikamaru's troubles. Every time I look at this story, I end up rereading all of my favorite scenes; My favorite scene from this chapter was when Asuma found the girls' jailcell...And my favorite scene from a chapter back was when Asuma and Ino ended up in the ANBU headquarters...Yeah, if it has Asuma and Ino in it it'll most likely hit my favorite scenes list. Also if it has very deep emotions; Like Shikamaru's nightmares of Ino being tortured/telling him he failed. That scene had emotions of guilt (I couldn't find right word; Older Ino's telling him he failed, and I can't figure out the proper word.) and sorrow.

You're writing the characters very well, and...Dang! What's that word? Um...Um...Adapting? No, advancing? No, making them more detailed! Fine, I came up with a description! ...Yeah, I'm weird.

I'll write another review next chapter (I hope.), so please, pretty please, update!
ixshootxyouxrun2590 chapter 15 . 3/29/2009
this is one of the best written stories i've ever encountered on this site. you capture everyones personality very well and are able to keep several different stories going at once- no small feat. the only thing that is driving me crazy is that shika and ino have been mad at each other for too long and they need to get together sooner than later or people will lose interest. everything else is movign at the perfect pace except for that ha. fantastic job.
Tsuki chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
This story is completely and truly amazing. I was so into it that I was up until two in the morning before I had even noticed that it was past ten. I have been a dedicated reader for the authors of this cite for over seven years, and I can count on one hand how many stories have actualy motivated me enough to take the time to review them. Keep up the great work and I hope you update again soon. - Tsuki
Tsuki chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
sesshoumaru4me chapter 15 . 3/15/2009
awsome, thanx for uploading ;)
sad little monkey chapter 15 . 3/9/2009
really exciting chapter, especially enjoyed asuma's pride in the girls' ingenuity at getting out on their own. can't wait for the reunion between teammates. looking forward to next chapter.
FullFathomFive chapter 15 . 3/7/2009
Clever girls indeed..

I'm super excited now that the story has really picked up. I can't wait for Team 10 to be reunited! And I'm so proud of Ino for doing so well on the mission!

Great job. Can't wait for the next update!

327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »