Reviews for Sky on Fire I: Slow Burn
one-regret-103 chapter 26 . 11/18/2012
This is such a fabulous story. I love how deeply you delve into each of the characters, and I positively love your Ino. Keep up the good work!
Miims chapter 24 . 11/17/2012
I really love this story. I don't think there are enough out there that do every character justice. Most of the time they are colored by the author's views- rightly so I guess. Anyways, I just wanted to say that I really like your story, both it's plot and characterization. Please continue it soon.
KawaiPanda chapter 26 . 10/21/2012
This is an amazing story. I hope you update soon.
melodxes chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
I love your story so far and I'm sorry for not reviewing the previous chapters but I wanted to keep reading continuously, sometimes a good story makes you do that. The only thing I didn't really like was the lack of conversation. Don't get me wrong, of you added up the total amount there would be plenty. It's just that it's really spaced out in some parts.
Salvus chapter 26 . 8/21/2012
Wow... looking forward on an update to this. LOVE IT. :)
shelvesinthecloset chapter 26 . 8/9/2012
Wow! I am really loving this story! I really like how you have portrayed Ino - as stronger, but not ignoring the things that make her uniquely Ino (especially her clan jutsu, which for some reason is often ignored in this type of story). So thanks! I really enjoyed it so far and am avidly anticipating reading more! Update soon!
Seiren Cross chapter 26 . 7/26/2012
oh my god, this is sooo good.
Please update soon!
Miims chapter 26 . 7/4/2012
I really love your story. I think Ino is a really underrated character who is, more often than not, personified only as Sakura's one dimensional rival. I like not only what you've done with her personal growth within your story, but also how you have made her character interact with others within the series. PLEASE update soon!
riz chai chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
great story but i think it would have been better if you wrote shikamaru with his famous 'how bothersome' catch phrase..hehe
AndrAIa Blitz chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I think I'm totally in love with this story!
Sleepyreader319 chapter 26 . 4/4/2012
I'm eager to read more! Update soon!
Essex chapter 26 . 4/4/2012
Nice end to the underground arc. It'll be interesting to see what you come up with for the next exam.
technogeek29 chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Lol quite honestly I forgot Naruto was even in this thing after reading 3 chapters with only his name mentioned.
Flaming Beauty chapter 26 . 3/28/2012
Yatta! new chapter, well done. I like the sakura pov too. loved the length. look forward to more! thks!
FanRiFic chapter 26 . 3/27/2012
If you need an OC guide at the end of chapters, then you've got too many.
331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »