Reviews for Sky on Fire I: Slow Burn
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
I really enjoy this. I think that you've captured Ino. Keep up the good work.

-Aqua
Wings-chan chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Ino is working really hard

That was a long chapter XD But really good…

I hope she didn’t do to much and that shikamaru could understand her
meepers369 chapter 2 . 4/30/2007
Theis story is fascinating! I adore Ino-centric stories,and you've portrayed her excellently. Her logic and her reactions are perfect. But what's really nice is how she seems like she's growing up...I wait eagerly for your updates. :D
Holly Wills chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
Great chapter! It's really long but it's worth it. Update soon please!
Ali chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I really love this story it's so amazingly well-put together and i really hope you continue to keep up the good work! Type faster! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Astra M chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I really like the premise of this - please continue. It's great to see Ino coming into her own!
kosumi chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
I really liked the detailed explanations you put in for her family jutsu and the medical jutsu. I pretty much liked everything you wrote out. The flow of the story was nice and smooth, the character interaction was very realistic, everything about this story was very interesting. I'm reading this primarily because its about Ino. I like how you went in dept with her character. In my opinion, it doesn't need to be a Shikaino. I would really like it if she proved Shikamaru wrong. I'd want to punch him at this point too. haha.
emilyjm chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Well done, look forward to reading more!
Ali chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
That was really good, i really enjoyed it. I can't wait for chapter 2.
Wings-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
thats a bit sad... the thoughts of ino..

yeah... I think he doesnt take her because he cares to much for her then risk her life
Holly Wills chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Great! Please update soon!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22