Reviews for Sky on Fire I: Slow Burn
Your Hoshi chapter 24 . 3/1/2012
I love this storyline!
yourhoshi chapter 25 . 3/1/2012
I am obsessed with this story line
sad little monkey chapter 25 . 2/29/2012
keeping track of the players and the insight to some of the team's makeup and goals was the touched on in this chapter. ino's, neji's and gaara's teams are going to have some stiff competition for the exam and just staying alive. looking forward to their interactions.
DirkSamuelsMusicTheory chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
First of all, epic chapter!

I'm faving this!

can't wait to read more. :)
muzikchic4eva chapter 24 . 1/31/2012
ino has her first kill. surprisingly, she doesn't feel nauseous about it (a lot of people would), but she's pretty traumatized by tunnels because of that mission.

did i mention that the mission that got ino traumatized of tunnels was just awesome? awesomely written, and it clearly shows ino's talent, determination, and skill. a lot of people just write her off as the dumb blonde in fanfics, and that mission just blew that opinion out of the water.

And Ino really is kicking some ass! XDDDDDDDDDD do shikamaru proud, ino!

sometimes, i think this fanfic is inoxchouji, simply because ino just gets along better with him that shikamaru. but then again, with her opinion of shika, kind-hearted chouji is a lot better than the "jerk" shikamaru was. he had his reasons for being a jerk(in her opinion) to ino. It's totally sexist, but you can't blame the guy for wanting to protect the girl he loves.

but yeah, chouji is more like a brother to ino. sure, people might think that with how much she and shikamaru fight, ino might actually hate shikamaru. but that could be just a mask (or just plain denial) to cover up that she likes him and values his trust and faith in her more than she'd admit.

and sadly enough, she's transparent enough that anyone who observes shikamaru and ino will know that they like each other.

Well, update soon! this is a really good fanfic, and i spent all day reading it instead of doing homework. that shows how AWESOME this fanfic is! (now the consequences... homework until past midnight, ugh. D )
coffeelove chapter 24 . 1/19/2012
Oh no. No. You can't do this. Why keep me hanging? You are cruel. So very, very cruel. I'm going to poke you until you update this brilliant fic.
coffeelove chapter 17 . 1/18/2012
"You two almost deserve each other." - I'M CRYING. I'm so proud of Ino too.
coffeelove chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
I've spent the entire afternoon reading this fic and I'm only on Chapter 9, but I must say that I'm really quite happy with how the story progresses. I'm hooked. Really hooked. I just want to give a review of how much I adore your writing and portrayal of Ino. :)
Lai23 chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
argh! too many OC's can't keep track. I'm sorry but nobody really CARES about the oc's- I hope that didn't sound rude, it's just it get's a bit annoying. And no offence, I dislike them. Don't say that then we shouldn't read because this really started with the Chunin exams and it's too late to tell readers to leave if they don't like it. Sorry, just saying. Still, everything is well writen and I can't really complain about anything else. Dont be mad!
angelfigure chapter 22 . 1/1/2012
I really, really love this story but just so you know the constant change of POV's are ANNOYING. Especially for the Genin's that no one cares to know about, , really good story.
Kikushi chapter 24 . 12/21/2011
First, I have to thank you for providing some solid substance of procrastination for me to last for a good couple of hours. This is the first time that I've stumbled upon this story and I read it all in one sitting. Normally, I take my time reading stories with multiple-chapters, but considering that I really, really should be studying for finals, the most desirable course of action was to immerse myself in your work. (No need to mention that there is a final tomorrow! Haha!)

And yes, the OCs are tiring at times, but mostly enjoyable enough. I am eager for more ShikaIno, however.

Also, remember that reviews don't really matter. Write what you like and how you like, and in the end if the story pleases you, then it has served its purpose.
wildcatt chapter 24 . 12/1/2011
Again, I'm shocked and disgusted by how rude some of the reviews are - please don't take them to heart. I for one think your OCs are interestingly designed, I enjoy reading about them, and I think you're doing a great job. I would agree with the reviewer below me that the sheer number of them can make identifying them and remembering who they are a little confusing, but I don't think it's a huge problem at all. The effort is worthwhile for a story as good as yours. I hope to read more soon. :)
Aotrs Commander chapter 24 . 11/23/2011
An excellent chapter as usual. Bonus points to Ino for being hard-core!

Might I make a bold suggestion? With the number of new characters (and the time between each chapter) it's difficult to keep track of who is who. Perhaps you could add a very brief (as in one-or-two line) description of the newer characters (i.e. name, affliciation, primary character hook etc) to the tail-end of the next chapter, as a reference point? It would be enormously helpful to help dealing with keeping things straight, just to jog the memory, really.

In any case, keep up the excellent work!
sad little monkey chapter 24 . 11/20/2011
glad for the update. the way you portrayed ino's trials with her phobia being forestalled by her teammates/friends and moving on with what they needed to do was nicely written. the betrayal scenario was interesting, seems konoha's chunin exams are ill-fated affairs. looking forward to next chapter.
InFieryPeace chapter 22 . 11/19/2011
That chapter was a veritable monster! Not talking about the writing or anything, just the length! It could have been a story in itself. I love your writing, its truly incredible. However, I think there were a few too many teams covered. Admittedly, I very much enjoyed reading some of them (Midori was fun to read), but some of them grated on my nerves and got hard to keep up with. All in all though, it was a good chapter of an amazing story. Keep it up!
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »