Reviews for Merryship 50
guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
hahahahahahahhahahaha
ermalope chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
"You are, without a doubt, one of the most beautiful creatures born onto this earth, a stunning vision of radiance and perfection, and I am honored beyond words that you, such a fine and lovely woman, have expressed an interest in me, but– and you can have no idea how much it pains me to say this, my dear, sweet angel– I'm taken."

There are no words to describe how perfect that is.
julietdeannabartlett chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
that was quite possibly the cutest thing i have ever read
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow, strange and beautiful.
cy-grl chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lovely work!
wine.and.sun chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
'Sky' - I've never read a sentence that summed up the spirit and the heart of One Piece so perfectly.
Shimo Ino chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
THIS.

Is so adorably precious, just amazing! You've captured all of them perfectly and ahhhhh it soo cute! 3 3 3
Kiwee chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love all of these to pieces and pieces, but that one about Luffy losing his hat, the mad scramble to grab it back, and him just laughing because he knows there's nothing to worry about-dammit, that is their relationship in a nutshell. Precious, perfect, broken but still somehow still whole nutshell, that is.
Black Ice chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Oh, I also forgot to mention Sky, which makes me feel silly since it was my favorite next to Clouds. It has a very energizing feel to it. It'd be nice to feel like that about someone someday. :)
Black Ice chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Nicely done! I think my favorites are Blood, Supernova, Sun, and Moon. Oh, and Clouds, that one's my absolute favorite. -
NopeJustMe chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
these were all beautiful, I loved Sky and Sun best because of the gorgeous imagery- but Supernova is my favourite because it made me laugh out loud :)
Bacall chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
"Soft

Parts of them are soft; Nami’s skin, Usopp’s lips, Sanji’s laughter, Luffy’s hands, Zoro’s eyes when he watches all of them."

This is just... so completely true. Just perfect.
Tigress of India chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Another brilliant piece! I loved it!
PheonixShadow chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
i LOVE fics like that, but there are sofew of them! ;) write more write more! :)
NorthernTrash-x chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
So good. Some were really funny, and some were so sweet!