Reviews for Secret Stolen Smiles
tacaloking chapter 5 . 6/30
i remember reading this when you were still writing this and i wish one day you would continue this story but i know that will most likely never happen goes into the corner and cries tears so big that puts souns tears to shame
spicarus chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
I wish you had written Nodoka's reunion with her son/daughter. And Nodoka's reaction to the relationship Ranma is in.

Sure Nodoka might not like what Akane did but that doesn't mean Nodoka would be ok with Ranma's recent "unmanly" behavior. But then she might be; grandbabies after all.
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Oh its a nice story. I hope you will continue it.
SignDowny chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
I would really hope to see how Akane and Ukyo and all the others would react to Ranma's change.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
You should finish it
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
my music enhanced your not really absent tear abilities
Dude chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Man I read over 500k words in 362 chapters in 20 stories and my paper is still empty. Im asking you how you all do this entertaining piece of gppd books in free style. Cauze O have ideas and such but every time i write 2k words and reread it it seems like a big shunk of third class belletrsitic too me. Sorry didnt meant to get all mushy about this .Here goes your review!
hagancameron chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
I'll leave a review then,
Do you plan on picking up this story again and continuing it with ranma's backstory on how he got to where he is, how Juno figures into his/her life, and ranma meeting his family?
maryjane5000 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Great beginning Intresting the second chapter was good but MAJOR problem Futaba doesn't have Blonde hair that's like saying Ranma-chan's (Ranko's) hair is Purple when it's red because

Futaba-kun(boy type) Black Hair while Futaba-chan (girl type) Green Hair

whereas his/her sister

Futana-chan(girl type) Black Hair while Futana-kun (boy type) Blonde Hair
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
/ quote

Ranma had loved Akane. With all that he was. She'd betrayed him. She was an homerless wench in his eyes from that moment on and he did his best to show it at every chance he had. Nodoka had been worse!

\ quote

Homer less? HOMERLESS? How did that get in there? Typing to The Simpsons? How did I not see this typo before? me doesn't look that much like no

/ quote

Genma hauled to swirl around but even that backfired as the nimble little raven attached itself to his arm, swinging gracefully around him as if her were a sideways trapeze, flying around to his front, feet together in an outrageous kick.

\ quote

You really are getting confused on pronouns to an extreme if you think GENMA could be a HER. As if her were?

You claimed that it had been forever in the end of the last chapter. How much longer between chapters has it been now? And why does it have to end with the timeline convergence? There are allot of places this could go. You even brought up the Masaki home. And what about the Alien nature of the emotion switching family?

The Romance doesn't end where time catches up. Neither does life. You might even get this into your usual style story after that. So is there anything of the next chapter yet?

Spokavriel yahoo. com
Daniel Thomas Stack chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Another great chapter but I can't help but wonder what happened after the face fault in the Tendo dojo.
Spokavriel chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
If anyone doesn't like this chapter they didn't really read. So how many more reviews do you need before you get working on it again ? ? ?
Spokavriel chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Are you EVER going to get back to this story MB? And when you do will you still leave all the prompts for reviews in place?

Spokavriel yahoo. com
eddog2323 chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
I know some of the legends surrounding a Sakura flower. there are stories around the world. eventhough the flower takes a different name. there is a very special legend about the Sakura Flower. it is called: "The Tale of the Four New Years Flower." i have the tale memrorized. so if you are interested contract me through my profile on this website.

the story is not on fan fiction at all.

great story. i'm a fan of these two mangas
tuatara chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
Argh. This story is so lovely. Surely you'd like to finish it, yes? Maybe? Please? Setting aside the dubious conditions by which Akane and Misaki were removed from the equation, this is a truly sweet and charming piece. Ranma and Futaba make for quite a heartwarming couple. I realize it's been ages since an update, but I still hope you might see fit to wrap this one up eventually. It's just too great!