Reviews for Before There Was Venom
may96 chapter 16 . 6/24/2011
I loved the story, it was amazing
pinay-of-series chapter 16 . 6/5/2009
THIS STORY WAS ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL! I read it all! A few typos and sentences i couldn't understand but altogether a wonderful story! it's like a parody of twilight with its origins. GREAT STORY, HURRY WITH THAT SEQUEL!
xJustAnotherGalx chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Beautiful!

This is soo sweet
lex04 chapter 10 . 5/21/2009
cute... is she going to end jup having the baby? and i like how u added the beby but it wouldve been better towards the first part... but still great story
lex04 chapter 7 . 5/19/2009
i have no idea whose pov it was at the end and you didnt give any clues to help... haha
lex04 chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
Oh. My. God. that was really sad even tho it ended on a kindof happy note... wow...
lex04 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
I LOVE THIS STORY! UR A REALLY GREAT AUTHOR! U ROCK! GREAT STORY!
lex04 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT! IM SO HAPPY THAT IM READING THHIS WHEN IT IS COMPLETE! I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO WAIT FOR U TO UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! :]
Anita chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
No you can't let Bella die!LOL
meg chapter 3 . 2/20/2009
okay this is really good so far and im really loving it but one thing i would like to tell you and any one else who reads this. YOU GUYS ARE SPELLING CARLISLES NAME WRONG LOL!you have ben spelling it carslie its carlisle lol. just thought i would let you know and everyone else.
iloveedwardcullen4ever chapter 10 . 2/19/2009
hw did bella gt pregnant? it was kinda confusing. lol
Ponypal95 chapter 16 . 2/14/2009
I shall start readin git now!

Ponypal95 chapter 13 . 2/14/2009
Awe! That's so sweet!

I really love this story and so does my friend, Brittany [[bliingtastic]]. I don't know if she's sending reviews or not but she's reading non stop.

Ponypal95 chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
That's kinda sad. Very creative though!

Ponypal95 chapter 10 . 2/14/2009
When you said something about here being in the bathroom and worried or whatever it was, I knew she had to be prego!

AND I WAS RIGHT!

Wow. Talk about drama.

Thanks for all the reviews.