Reviews for Pretender
Ryfee chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Circle. I love how you made that.

The ending is a major pwn.
MidngihtFair chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Wow! that was so deep, it was really cool. A very poignant and thought provoking story. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO PRETEND! I FEEL THAT! keep writing!
Sir Edward chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
Very nice!

So full of emotion and darkness... _

Very well writen!
f u r o g u chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
the topic was nice. home.

i liked the idea aerith, leon, and yuffie being different. really nice! that was an awesome one.
Foi chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
That was really cute, I loved it.
SecretBox chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
"She feels as though she is withering and crumbling, all dry petals and dieing leaves, as though the darkness surrounding her is sucking the very green from her eyes."

Oh. My. GOSH. I love that sentence! It's so poignant and beautiful and wow! The fact that this is an Aerith-centric piece is a plus in itself! I loved the line about little girls becoming killers too . . . you were referring to Yuffie, right? I’m not much of a Yuffie fan myself, but that line really got me thinking. The Aerith Yuffie dynamic was very sweet (sisterly relations, nothing more people!). Wow.

So sad, I really pity Aerith in this! Being forced to live in a completely different and new place, and the younger ones not remembering what came 'before'. Living in her own pretend world, grasping old memories that will eventually fade with time . . . Heartbreaking, really.

This awesome ficlet deserves A LOT more reviews, and a virtual cookie! So going into the faves! xd
Rehime chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
This is good insight on a character who doesn't get much insight at all in the KH series. The writing also is excellent. I suppose we both like seeing characters in new ways.

Good work.