Reviews for Warped Love
Jade2794 chapter 25 . 6/6/2011
plz write a future fic with the kids grown up maybe even a one shot! u can reply by email to ur an

amazing writer so plz continue!
Sidthe chapter 25 . 11/24/2009
I can NOT believe this story only has 9 reviews that's bs because this is an awesome story.
tanya2byour21 chapter 25 . 3/14/2009
Please please please write a sequel to this fanfiction. I loved it. I spent most of the night reading it and it was fantastic. Please please please write a sequel.

IsisIzabel chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
Good story; I like the way you write. Just a small piece of advice? When you're writing and use song lyrics, be sure to quote them in some way (usually a small tag at the end of the chapter works). That way people know what the song is if they like the lyrics and it doesn't look like you're plagiarizing the song.
AngelRose82 chapter 24 . 5/31/2007
Honey710 chapter 24 . 5/30/2007
oh my gosh, there better be a sequel *stern voice* I loved this fic!
Anghel Ni Kamatayan chapter 21 . 5/26/2007
Yay! New chapter. Liked it a lot. Freaking Takashi... You should of made his death more painful. *evil laughter* Anyways, update soon.
Honey710 chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
omg, i hate you! how could you leave me at this kind of place! i think i'm gonna cry!
Honey710 chapter 17 . 5/21/2007
I freaking LOVE this story, it rocks! update ASAP!
defyreality chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
That was the best freakin' HanOC story ever! You better update, or else!

Love ya lots!
Honey710 chapter 15 . 5/15/2007
one of the most well written stories I have ever read! you truely have talent and i'm greatly looking forward to the next chapter. Very few mistakes and emotion that you can feel. Absolutly love it!