Reviews for Love me, Hate me, Just don't let me fall for you
Guest chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
Ahh...got it..crystal clear now :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
Absolutely love it..

KYOYA FOR THE WIN!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Why?

If Sheena continued what she was about to say..then it would turn out that the person is Tamaki not Kyoya..It's a little confusing but trust me I will fome to that point..but where is the real Kyoya?

Nice chapter(:
Guest chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Tamaki was Kyoya...?
At first it was like 'oh okay' then 'WHAT..GOLDEN HAIR? THIS IS TAMAKI NOT KYOYA (or so..that's what I thought)..No..No..No..(Kyoya will come after you 'cause you placed his precious name to his idiot bestfriend..nevermind..)'

but really.. good chapter/s and story (:
rosabella-blood chapter 13 . 12/27/2015
I love the story update soon please
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
You should have enough time. It's summer. Unless you have
summer school like I do.
Janey-Paininator chapter 13 . 4/30/2012
I really do hope you update soon and more chapters. It is different and I so love reading it and I hope she ends up with Kyouya and not Mori. ~Giggles~ But please update really really soon and with more chapters.. please!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
Please update this story and if the poll is still up i'd like to vote for kyoya (the real one) :)
Alpha14 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Hmmm... Quite outraged by the fact that you named Tamaki as Kyouya. Though I may be confused by something here. The one with the name of "Sheena-san" almost called "Kyouya" Tamaki. (but she should really... Giving Tamaki Kyouya's name is just so wrong.)
Raven Nevermore Witch chapter 11 . 9/28/2010
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next.
DREAMLYN-LA-DY-BUG chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I sooooo Love this fic! My family was calling me "crazy girl' cause i kept wailing at everthing in this fic (thats a good thing)! anyway I cant wait till next chappie! XD
Kinthinia chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I keep noticing the switches in tense. I don't know if you're aware of them.
Andie Hitachiin chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
Oh my goodness.. you better update soon and not leave me hanging!~!1 sil vous plait? merci!
BlackRabbit23 chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
love the story
Aqua chapter 5 . 1/14/2010
hey i really like this fic and i want it to be kyouya and haruhi xx