Reviews for Not So Distant Future
Caskett050712 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
You should really try to finish this
SuperWhoLockedOnCas chapter 10 . 11/7/2008
Please update i really like this story. Your a great writer
Shortidyme chapter 10 . 10/25/2007
I liked McVet he was sweet and cute...but I love your story and can't wait to read more...Please update soon!
jlamb13 chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
For the time being? That doesnt sound good... Hope its nothing to bad.. Awaiting next update!
MerDerAddicted chapter 10 . 10/8/2007
Thanks for the update I'm glad they got to have some happy family time. The thought of Finn on the loose is scary. I know he's up to something really bad. I just hope he doesn't hurt anybody again. I hope you can update again real soon.
MerDerAddicted chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
If a person begs really hard do you think they could possibly get an update to this story. It's been really great.
MerDerAddicted chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
This is great and hope there is another update soon.
Tasha25 chapter 8 . 6/26/2007
I just finished reading Oh Very Young and started on this. I like it, your style of writing is good, it's like quick and to the action, but still with some detail. :) It's a little AU, obviously, but I think you captured the characters quite well. :) And evil Finn is good, haha, I kind of like him but nah. :P I like how you've made him evil in this. :) Can't wait for the next update!
IluvMerDer chapter 8 . 6/24/2007
Yay, for the memory back!
IluvMerDer chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
I hope she gets her memory back! :(
laurenzee chapter 5 . 6/12/2007
this is for chapter 6 -

Oh hell no! You better update this soon! I love it! )
IluvMerDer chapter 6 . 6/6/2007
I think this deserves more than 8 reviews! Great job! I hope Meredith gets her memory back! Update soon please!
jlamb13 chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
It would be awesome for Christina to take care of him.. LOL
N.T's Fanfiction chapter 5 . 5/20/2007