Reviews for Spinning Wheels
Brazos chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Please excuse this LATE review but I just now discovered this.

Wow. Just. Wow.

Great piece.
precious-princess-cullen chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This is really good! I like how u portrayed Billy's character...!)

Great Job!

x
nogin95 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
o i never thought of it from his point of veiw. this is really good by da way
Julieanne-Arc chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This is perfect. I've never read a Billy fic before, but you did this really well. It's so deep for such a minor character.
Authoress of Evil chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
poor Billy...
timunderwood9 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This is perhaps belated as praise, but I just ran across this, and wow, it really was both good, and intense. I'm going to look around and see if you've done any other one shot POVs because I really liked this one.
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
poor billy. please update
geophf chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Excellent work! This is the first time I've read an account from Billy's perspective. I must say, you've captured his voice marvelously!

So, you have more stories from Billy's POV?
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Very well done.

It's good to see an author giving voice to Billy's point of view, and you did it expertly.

Loved the prose style, 'he was now just a shadow, the smoky remains of an extinguished light.'

It's lyrical, descriptive and perfect.
ablablahh chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hmm... this is a great insight into Billy's mind.
Niqi chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was rather amazing. I've never read a Billy POV, but I must say you captured him rather well.
stare at string chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
That was good! I never really considered Billy's point of view, yet there was so much he could be thinking.
writing bird chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I never thought of what Billy must feel like... oh poor Billy! It's an amazing story!
Angeliss chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was really well done. My heart is breaking for Jacob, for Billy, and for Charlie.
Heartbroken1 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Great story! It's always nice to 'hear' from minor characters!