Reviews for Spinning Wheels
Daisychains chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is the first story I've read from Billy Black's perspective that seemed right. I'm really glad somebody finally decided to write his perspective in a way that made sense. It's very fluid and believable. I loved how you used the line from the book at the end to tie it all together.
Skipper Pompeii chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was impressive. Where to begin...The switching between protective father and protective leader...wonderful. The longing for Jacob to have a normal life. Brilliant. I just can't say enough. The strictness to detail brought out by remembering that the pack thought Victoria was Laurent's Mate...perfect. Truely a wonderful Fanfiction.

~Pompeii
Blouta chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
It was...amazing! Your writing, it makes me feel for the Black's even more than i have been. Personally, Jacob is my favorite charater and i dont think that it is fair to him to just be dumped...well no more like left alone, to have Bella ripped away from him when he was so close... Anyhoo, I think that you are very talented.

Torie
krysky chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

"There aren't enough good Billy Black fanfics."

This one is more than good, it's fantastic! It's wonderfully written and I really enjoyed reading it. We get to see the 'other' side of the story and I think more people should read this! I don't understand how people can hate Jake and Billy - they can't possibly be getting the story straight.

Thank you for taking charge of Billy's story - he's deffinately in good hands! Hope to read more, you should deffinately continue these one-shots!
katje13 chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Wow. I have to admit, I hadn't thought all that much on Billy,one way or the other. I feel bad now.

Very, very good story. Really.
kitkatkat chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Great work, Marcy. I especially love the last line: “This is hurting my family,” Charlie had said. Maybe so, but it was destroying mine.

Will you update it soon?
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 4/28/2007
This is wonderfully sad in a way that helps one see Billy's POV. I never thought of Billy as a bad guy, just Jacob's dad. It's so great to see someone write something about how he loves his son just as Charlie loves his daughter. I hope Ms. Meyer sheds some light on Billy's background sometime soon. But for now, I can imagine through your words.

Thanks so much!

Stupid Shiny Volvo Driver
Cimbeline chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
MARCY YOU ARE FANTASTIC (p.s. 'tis I from the lex)!

You need to get off the VMT and write some more, kay? Excellent work! This really gives a peek into Billy's mind..a welcome respite from "Billy is a meddling old man" fictions. He, among other characters, is one that many readers don't understand..they just hate him because it's hard to sympathize with his reasoning. Good job enlightening the masses!

LOVE,

Manthara
wendilyn chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow Marcy! I Love It! I think you did a wonderful job getting inside Billy's head, which isn't an easy thing to do since he is a man of so few words. I'm glad you are taking the time to give him a voice, since it seems he is widely misunderstood. Nicely crafted chapter! More More More!
LindaRoo chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
WOW! Marcy, there is just no way for me to express how much I like this!

So far, you've tackled Jasper's, Emmett's, Carlisle's, and now Billy's POV's. Very clever. Not many people are that good at getting into the heads of such minor characters and thinking like them. Absolutely beautiful. You need to submitt this to Ramblings and Thoughts in June. You'll make it in for sure...in my humble opinion.

Thanks for letting me know that this was up!

You're brilliant.
shobbs chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
This was definately a good one-shot to read. I had never thought about it form Billy's POV and how the whole vampire-werewolf situation had affected his family. This was very well written, a real eye opener. :D
jasper4ever chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Great!

There aren't enough stories about Billy (in fact I don't think I've seen any). It's also interesting to see what Jacob is like at home from a different POV.

Looking forward to the rest.

Jasper4ever (aka dragon-girl)
emeraldstone chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I never really thought before how much this would have effected Billy Black, but it difinatly did. I cant wait for the next chapter!
UnicornGoddess95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Gosh this is such a good idea. So many people seem to dislike Billy. It's nice to see things from his point of view and to live with his pain and struggle in this ordeal. I mean, he is actually worrying about his family and Charlie's family. I don't see the Cullens really worrying about the harm they've inflicted upon the black family.

I can't wait for more!
Warui-Usagi chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
*Claps* That was absolutely suburb! And so wondefully unique. I love it! This sounds like it's going to be a beautiful collection of your writing style is any indicator. :D Honestly, that was brilliant. I can't wait to read more soon. :)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »