Reviews for Shattered Stone
Ally chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very nice!
Siberian Christmas chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Mm...this is beautiful. The metre isn't always perfect, but since I never took a proper poetry class, and know plenty of good poets who don't always get the metre right, I don't care.

The imagery is splendid, the hopelessness and hopefulness of each half is tangible. I think you did a good job.
Capegio chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Another great poem. It captured the same feeling the movie did, I feel, where Susan and Lucy's hopelessness is completely transformed into joy.
LittleOtter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Oh, nice! I'm not usually a big fan of poetry, but this is exquisite! I love the contrast between the first and second stanzas and the last two. You've captured the mood of that scene very well, I think, and I enjoyed it very much!
BabyBeaver chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Another one I read but never reviewed. I'm terrible. ;-; Especially since I'm pretty sure this is one of the works that inspired me to write my Aslan poem... o.O;

"Love's power over death"... Yay.

You're awesome. Keep it up. D
T.J Miller chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
You are extremly gifted
Rachel chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
wow...that was great!
Aslan's Lamb chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
This is beautiful! I think C.S. Lewis would like this poem. Let me just make one suggestion. These verses:

"The stone has been shattered, hope has been reborn

For the lion’s sacrifice caused the table to be torn."

The rhythm seems to be a bit off. Maybe if the second verse was shorter...
Lady Rosebud chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Oh! It's so beautiful! "Hope has gone with the lion...The stone has been shattered, hope has been reborn" It reminds me that Jesus is our hope and salvation just as Aslan was for Narnia. ~Lady Rosebud
bean chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh that was so good! It was an awesome poem, I absolutely loved it! It makes me happy to think that Jesus did the same thing for me. :) Yeah, I'm a Christian and I hope you are too! If you aren't, know that Jesus died and rose for you and He's the only way to heaven! Awesome awesome job with this poem! God bless!
anyabar1987 chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
oh wow i love this poem your words really placed a picture in my head, it aided the pictyre i already had for everything.
vrangr chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
How dare you say you can't dream of recieving credit!

I loved your choice of words! Very poetic!

Keep up those poems!