Reviews for Before the Fall
jordylilly777 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
This was really good :)
I think the ending is fantastic, it ended happy with out being overly cheesy, and the only thing I might would be an epilogue but it isn't really needed.
goddess-chan123 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
this story is breaking me to bits and pieces, and now im afraid to read the rest because i dont want to cry. please, i beg you, does it get better? because im not sure if i can finish this.
raphiecandy3426 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I love this story, so much! I want you to continue it, this story has so much potential. ;)
DauntlessAdrenaline chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Hey! Just so you know, I totally support you in the 'dominant Leo' idea. Your fic helped me gain a crap ton of insight into his character-it seems Leo has a teensy streak of arrogance himself. I wanted to thank you for that, and just couldn't think of a better way to do it. I know everyone loves reviews, so... Yeah.

Good work, buddy! Hope to read more from you in the future (:
dreaminGemini chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Man, for a minute there I really thought you were going to leave it with him dying .
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
This. This was absolutely brilliant. I loved every single part of this, some parts put tears in my eyes. The way you played on the character's personalities was fantastic. This is definetly a new favorite
Vela513 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
Wow. Powerful stuff.
Sys-Tech Glitch chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

…Raph can't fucking feel his legs? This is going to end in absolute and total disaster, isn't it? I can see the apocalypse now.

_ I love you and this story so much I'm going crazy! So much angst and drama! I love it!
Sys-Tech Glitch chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
'He'd never been anyone's sour grape before.'

That's it. You are officially my new favorite author. _

I lurvs you! And I lurvs this story!
Kukiko-Rei chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Whoo! Incest but since they are turtles, it should be okay to like incestuous relationships once in awhile and any way, I watched the cartoon so I can read this without regrets, yes! Talk about opposites attract. Leo and Raphael has totally different personalities! Great fic! :D
No More Love chapter 14 . 5/25/2012
Aw Raph an Leo sittin in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g! Lol great chapter :) can't wait for the next
None231223 chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
I have no words to describe how fucking brilliant your story is. I have read many other multi-chaptered stories that didn't involve turtlecest and none of the portrayals were half as well done as yours, in my opinion. Just as accurate in personalization, I reckon so, but there was a quality of sincerity that lacked in theirs. It's like you balanced out the power of controlling where a story goes and how the people in your story wants it to go. For the many other stories, they can have a bit of both but they end up leaning on one side more than the other. Heck, I'm prone to doing such a thing more times than I'd like to admit.

Alright, I'm babbling. What I'm trying to say is that you could have made overdone the reactions, underplayed the sequence of events. You could've made this end on a happier notion. Make their lives less complicated as the story progressed. Exchange the innocent-stealing experiences for a shelter from the world. Just like your characters wanted. Probably, somewhere in your head, you kind of wished that's what you could do. I don't know, but either way, you didn't. You stuck it out because you listened to what needed to be done in order to make this story say so much more than what you put down. I read too much into things, I know, but that's just how I see it.

You gave this story its own kind of life. And, well, it doesn't hurt that this happens to include my favorite pairing. ;D

Just on a side note, one of my favorite parts is Leo's discussion with Splinter - just because your love for someone has slipped into new skin doesn't mean it grew into anything larger that it was before. You put it much more eloquently, but I just had to summarize it on here for my future benefit.

As you can tell, I really enjoyed your story. I can always tell just how much I will enjoy one by the first couple sentences. And I knew right away I was going to very much enjoy yours.

Oh, and I honestly think this is the perfect place to end it. So much more to be left explored with Leo, Raph, Don, Mikey, and their most likely insane upcoming adventures, but a major point of writing a story is to never truly end it.

So, in conclusion, thank you so much for publishing this story. :) if you reached all the way to the end of this inane rambling, I very much applaud you!
Raphie114 chapter 14 . 3/28/2012
You know, Raphie was and always'll be the turtle of my dreams! xD But you.. you've made a surge of affection explode inside of me.. for Don n Mikey.. the two Teenage Mutant Mother Turtles ;_;

Gosh I ADORE them *0*

Mikey, he's got a depth to him I never appreciated and Don's gentleness! Love love love """)

And I don't find this needing a sequel.. your ending got me content enough, in the Raph/Leo department that is.. if only you'd do a Don/Mikey thingy.. that'd be just.. just totally awesome!

So, god bless you and stay well and writing! xP
Raphie114 chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
AAAAH! Scarrrry! Raaaphie don't doooo it! O_O

But .. a large portion of me wants him to do it too ;_;

Weird xP

And.. you're the bestest greatestest awesomestestest writer I've ever come across yet! *_*

The feelings you convey! Bless you dude!
FoxKid1302 chapter 14 . 1/27/2012
It's been 2 days since I finish the last chapter of this story and I'm still traumatized by what I read. I can't stop thinking about what took place in the last 3 chapters. For a moment I thought it was the end for Raphael, even worse was when Leo finally mustered up the courage to follow his heart.

I really cried when Mikey realized what his brother was thinking and did nothing to prevent it, and I really hated him at that moment. My Raphael... my poor Raphael...

All this time I thought nothing could break him, nothing could even faze him, not even death itself. But you showed me that even the strongest warrior can be brought down. You made the image of my Raphael, my god crumbles. Every lines I read about what he thought when it comes to an end squeezed my heart to tight I thought it could burst. When he finally made his decision, I thought I was falling to a black hole. Only the last part of chapter 14 brought light back to my eyes when my Raphael was still there, with a chance, even though slim, that he might be recovered; and that Leo finally spoke his heart to him. I've been thinking hard of what's in my mind for the last 2 days before decided to write this review to you. And I have to give you my deepest gratitude. You made me realize how precious life is, how a simple action can cause a devastating consequence, and what a person can do for their loved ones.

Thank you for unleashing your imagination...