Reviews for Before the Fall
demmgayhistoricalobsessions chapter 12 . 6/13
Beautiful. I felt it captured each of the characters personalities very well. Congrats!
Snowhite197 chapter 14 . 6/8
This was beautiful. And this:

When the darkness came over him and told him he'd be better off dead, that wasn't something Raph chose. It was something Raph warred with.

I needed this. Thank you.
NyxLied chapter 14 . 3/1
*claps* what an excellent story, beautiful ending and message. I like you made it so real and human. Very beautiful indeed.
NyxLied chapter 13 . 3/1
Oh my god...this story is so deep and sad. I can understand where Raph is coming from though, he prefers to end it now instead of losing himself down the road. He also wishes to free his family of the burden. Great story, very sad
raphielover chapter 9 . 10/17/2014
LOL pinkie swear? thats hilarius! great chapter!
raphielover chapter 7 . 10/17/2014
no more occward moments like the pee stuff NO MORE PEE STUFF I WANT RAPH TO CLEAN HIMSELF PLEAS!i had to skip some of this chapter because it was to frikken intense seriusly no more peeee! but other than that i love this series!
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 14 . 10/12/2014
This was a very good story!
Time chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Beautiful story
jordylilly777 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
This was really good :)
I think the ending is fantastic, it ended happy with out being overly cheesy, and the only thing I might would be an epilogue but it isn't really needed.
goddess-chan123 chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
this story is breaking me to bits and pieces, and now im afraid to read the rest because i dont want to cry. please, i beg you, does it get better? because im not sure if i can finish this.
raphiecandy3426 chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
I love this story, so much! I want you to continue it, this story has so much potential. ;)
DauntlessAdrenaline chapter 14 . 12/27/2012
Hey! Just so you know, I totally support you in the 'dominant Leo' idea. Your fic helped me gain a crap ton of insight into his character-it seems Leo has a teensy streak of arrogance himself. I wanted to thank you for that, and just couldn't think of a better way to do it. I know everyone loves reviews, so... Yeah.

Good work, buddy! Hope to read more from you in the future (:
dreaminGemini chapter 14 . 12/3/2012
Man, for a minute there I really thought you were going to leave it with him dying .
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 14 . 11/30/2012
This. This was absolutely brilliant. I loved every single part of this, some parts put tears in my eyes. The way you played on the character's personalities was fantastic. This is definetly a new favorite
Vela513 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012