Reviews for Every Breath Of You
silentxsymphony chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
Oh wow! This is the second MR fic of yours that I've read, I love them! The romance is so beautiful! It just makes me melt. Fabulous, wonderful stuff. Keep writing!

Mariclaire
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
gorgeous, heartfelt, raw and expressive. typical amy fortuna. another excellent piece
Sarahjane chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
This is so beautiful...I love it!
Bill Gates Jr the 4th chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
Nothing with the mention of nipple should be anything less than R
Renton chapter 1 . 7/15/2001
*Smiles* Awww! That's so sweet, you definitly have her character down.
PandemoniumofSounds chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
*G* Very sweet and in character. Nice job!
EloraSalecite chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
I don't know. My feelings are mixed on this. I think the writing is really good and you portray your message well, but I think you could have done better when you were describing them making love. The description felt more like sex than like an act of love.
Taskir chapter 1 . 7/12/2001
You are such a romantic, Amy! :) This is so touching...
BurningTyger chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
A happy Moulin Rouge fic - these seem to be in short supply. :) This was wonderful! I like seeing from Satine's point of view, since most fics I've read (and written) are of Christian after the movie's end. This is definitely going on my favorites list!
The Beanster chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Very lovely!
Xris chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Just saw the movie today. Loved the fic, amy.
madelinear chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
Amy, that was beautiful. Very true to the life of Satine (IMHO) and marvelously written. You shock me with your talent!
obi's girl chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
You can never see that movie just once - when it comes out on tape, I'm rushing off to the store and I will buy it. I love Ewan, he's so sweet and innocent in the movie.