Reviews for The Strangest Things
His Magesty chapter 18 . 5/12
I'm crying it's been 7 years
Mon amour, drunk Danny Phantom
Okay I'm gonna give you a lil bit of leway because there are fanfiction I haven't continued in years because I loose interest in things FAST but holy shit you haven't updated in 7 years ;n; I'm crying look at my tears
Pls update if only for me
I'm sick and horny :'(
Love u
Okay but besides all that, I love your story, I love your perception of the characters, and I LOVE dominant Danny ;)
Pls update for me 3
P.S. I'm too lazy to log on

Silver-hearted-girl chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
I can't believe you haven't updated this in years! You need to come back and finish it. It Just got interesting.
ilovecats86 chapter 18 . 12/3/2011
I like drunk, fun Danny's reactions, and I've been feeling terrible for him as he tries to hold his own against his responsible half. Phantom is going to have to learn to listen to his human half sometime too - they claim you should listen to your heart, after all
Bliinkk chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
... I prefer the timewarp .
jessicainspace chapter 18 . 4/6/2010
no! last chapter, shit! please please PLEASE update soon? for me? *smiles sweetly* i LOVED this! i can't wait to see what happens next! what will school be like? will dash still bully danny? will danny act the same around dash? please update soon! b xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
jessicainspace chapter 14 . 4/6/2010
wow, danny fenton is so very reckless. what would he do without his other half? guess this means dash has found out (or is still trying to piece it together). language, language... tsk tsk tsk. so what's going to happen next? i must know... on to the next fabulous chapter!
jessicainspace chapter 13 . 4/6/2010
god i laughed my ass off at this! it was way too hilarious and such a great chapter! i really loved it! "WHERE WERE DASH'S PANTS?" that part was THE funniest thing ever! i read and reread that having a good laugh for quite some time. man, i so have to see what happens next... it just gets better and better!
jessicainspace chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
that was pretty sad... poor kid. i love how you portray danny's tender side, it's really sweet. and boy is he in for a surprise when he goes to check on his human side... can't wait to read that! great job, i love your writing skills!
jessicainspace chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
it's that Narnia thing that did it for me... lmao! "this guy was either so deep in the closet he was seeing narnia or was too stupid to know that he couldn't hear with his chin." priceless. i really love this fun danny and this daring dash (well, daring enough to try and make out with danny in public). the part with the electric was phenomenal, so glad that others joined him! great job writing this!
masked deamon chapter 18 . 2/9/2010
make more please it is asome make it hotter 2 kay :):)
wootwootpie chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
It would have been hilarious if Danny had been trying to teach them the Macarana(sp?) and they kept messing up XD. That dance is so easy it's hypnotic! Keep up the good work :D!

(P.S- Do you know the Foot Loose?)
Kaizerwave King chapter 18 . 12/31/2008
Wow! Nice story. This is getting better and better. It is great! I hope that you can update and finish it soon. This is too good for you to stop and loose interest now.
Wisecracks chapter 18 . 12/12/2008
Aw damn, that's how it ends? i was having a blast while it lasted.
neon rose chapter 18 . 10/11/2008
m... interesting, the short chapters are a little infuriating though.
lord kiras hand chapter 18 . 8/10/2008
great story you soo have to continue it my mouth is watering just thinking about whats gonna happen.

great job -